Reviews for Silent Guardians
PaleFeed chapter 1 . 2/27
Hey you misspelled chakra thought you should know
Saher Mahmoud chapter 1 . 11/28/2023
Amazing story
Godschildtweety chapter 26 . 9/30/2023
Love it some much
PaleFeed chapter 11 . 8/5/2023
You misspelled chamra here too
PaleFeed chapter 1 . 8/5/2023
you mispelled chakra
Guest chapter 8 . 7/7/2023
Hopefully the author will see this, you've repeatedly mistyped Guy & Chakra as Gai & Charka.
Vishw chapter 5 . 7/2/2023
And here we go again. Yet another story ruined for me by time-travelling Naruto acting all familiar with Hinata. I mean, imagine a guy saying this to a girl "no matter what happens I'll be proud of you!" when he has never even acknowledged her existence before! Don't the writers realize how manipulative and creepy that makes Naruto look no matter how good his intentions are? Apparatnly not cause I've yet to find a single writer not doing it.
N7 Greek-Valkyrie chapter 19 . 4/30/2023
Liking the story, not a Hinata/Naruto fan, but this is almost over so I'm not overly concerned.
Rinku Akui chapter 1 . 4/2/2023
Ah, yes. Charka. No need to fix what's not broken. It's just the copyright dodge version of Chakra. :skullthumbs-up:
Mahnya chapter 28 . 3/10/2023
nycc
Queen cat spark chapter 27 . 1/25/2023
You are super amazing! It was really fun to read
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2022
To answer your question yes. Naruto used the petrification part of sage mode against pain
BlazeStryker chapter 18 . 9/28/2022
Something I have always wondered; as learning the Sage arts runs the risk of petrification, has anyone weaponized that to forcibly add the chakra to a target to petrify them?
Sinless chapter 1 . 8/29/2022
Shikamaru calling Naruto 'Hokage-sama' is a lil bit cringeworthy imo. Think it flows a lot better had he just called him 'Naruto'.
Reading Nut Cassirole chapter 26 . 8/12/2022
Taht. Was. Amazing! I loved it so much. I love the time travel aspect and the way they saved everyone, even the ones that have been dead… you friend are a genius. You captured all of their personalities amazingly and I could see it all in my mind’s eye. I really wish this was animated so I could really watch it.

Keep up the good work :)