Reviews for Silent Guardians
tcl7189 chapter 28 . 4/22
Nice job.. Will keep a lookout for story thieves.
Liz chapter 27 . 3/28
I like it so much this is my 3 time reading this. I like how naruto realizes they have to go the thing when a boy voce change into a man. Very funny. I also like how naruto snd shikimaru are best friends and brothers they are never that close in the anime. I like how the naras adopted naruto into there family.
ShotaroxPhillip chapter 28 . 3/9
this is one of my abosult(?) fav stories I have lost count in how many times I read this story.
Hey I just wanted to tell you that you missspelled Chakra. Even in the summary.
Did you know you misspelled chakra? It’s kind of distracting when reading.
Ghost of Los Angeles chapter 13 . 12/31/2018
I am loving this just a heads up jutsu is both plural and singular
lauravenclaw chapter 28 . 12/30/2018
You have no idea how much I love this fic! It's easily one of the best fics I've ever read (:
My favorite thing about Naruto and Naruto Shippuden is the relationship between Naruto and Shikamaru (too many time underrated in favor of the frienemy thing between Naruto and Sasuke -.-)!
Have you ever thought about writing something similar but with Naruto and Shikamaru time travelling even further? To the Yondaime's days? (:
Mizuki Abyss chapter 26 . 11/24/2018
I love this story. I'm happy because I can read it, but I'm very sad too because it's end. I realy love this story so write more story like this.
magicanimegurl chapter 26 . 11/18/2018
I love it. ShikaNaru brotherhood and besties going back to save everyone. The ending was great! Write on!
Sara Marjan chapter 27 . 10/23/2018
if this is your story...i had say thank you for providing me with the minutes of wishful thinking..
Lord Potter96 chapter 9 . 10/19/2018
you do know that the kusanagi and raijin aren't katanas?
SpiritSearcher chapter 14 . 10/10/2018
personally not a fan of the sensei matchup, still a good story
MayaHikari chapter 11 . 10/10/2018
where is the one month training?
Heyli13 chapter 28 . 10/6/2018
Your story it was great, i loved it from the beginning to the end. i'm going to look at your other fic in search of a pearl like this! thank you for your work and hope that you write to the other fic just like that. Ciao~
not2complex chapter 26 . 10/3/2018
Awesome story and very well written! I know its been like 3 years but I still want to say it is pretty scummy for people to steal stories. Ever since I found websites for amateur writers, I have admired those writers for multiple reasons some being - courage to face criticism, unpaid time spent in a busy life, the will to keep pushing themselves until the end of the story, etc... Sooooo as part of Kakashi's favorite saying "they are lower than scum". Anyway, if you are still around, great story and great writing!