Reviews for Silent Guardians
Jenndude5 chapter 28 . 7/14
Hate to break it to you friend, but you can't post links. Clever ways to get around it is to add spaces before and after periods, or using parenthesis around periods.
This is probably my seventh time rereading this story and it is still one of my favorites. I love the story line and the relationships made in this story! Thank you for writing such an amazing story. I love it so much. I hope you have a wonderful day, week, and year!
Oh, noes dude! sorry, that happened :(
DarkBlackHeart chapter 1 . 7/14
I enjoyed the story. I'm sorry ,for all the bullshityou have to deal with. You did an excellent job with the characters and I really liked the chakra memories you added in.
kyuzi4869 chapter 8 . 7/14
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? Why you should put slash in here? T.T can u change it? I Know I am being selfish, butttttt I like this story
And it is quite hard to continue because I know there will be slash
Okay, as least I will try to read it
kyuzi4869 chapter 6 . 7/14
I wish I read it wrong
Did you implied this is slash or yaoi?
If yes, I tried really hard to not stop reading
I like this story, but I dont like slash T.T
Ieahleen chapter 10 . 7/14
There was a month between part 2 and part 3 of the exam, they could have had all the time to recover! That month during which Kakashi train Sasuke and Sasuke learn chidori and Jiraya train Naruto and Naruto sign the summon with the toads (I think it was then at least)
Ieahleen chapter 7 . 7/14
This chapter is missing the "if you fail the last question you will not be able to do the exam again!", as you where so accurate, without that part it doesn't explain all the genins that are leaving
Wild Birdie chapter 9 . 7/14
You know, rereading SG has made me prefer charka and catra over chakra. Catra is like cats, which I love and foster. And Charka is like sharks ah! Which make me think of sharks, which are awesome, and Kisame, who is awesome.
Arisa Tokudome chapter 28 . 7/13
I am sorry you had to deal with such BS.
I will be sure to keep an eye out for perpetrators when I stroll through the internet.

This is one of my favorite Naruto stories and you are an amazing author who does not deserve this.
This is the best time traveling story that I've read so far, keep up the good work! :D
rmiser1994 chapter 26 . 6/25
Absolutely Awesome Story! I enjoyed reading every word! . Great work!
aarif chapter 26 . 5/28
Overall it was an excellent story. I liked it very much!
Maggie Stranger chapter 1 . 5/26
It is 4:30 am and I literally could not put this down
CaribbeanTrinidadian chapter 27 . 5/20
this was an awesome story, it made my sunday.