Reviews for Make Some Noise
Ariana Petrova chapter 1 . 6/5
Lol
DS chapter 83 . 6/4
Couldn't resist giving this a re-read when I saw you posted it here. This was all kinds of amazing and I loved everything. The plot and Caroline's origin story showing her preservence and strength as she became something new, and plotted and bargained for her freedom with Klaus was incredible and I like how it parallels their story from the show. I liked all the facets of their relationship and how you showed how it developed. You showed all the best of the KC dynamic and their personalities and feelings with a tons of thoughtful and really cute and fun details and anecdotes. Loved!
peanut mm chapter 83 . 6/3
these were great! I always reading anything you write. You are very talented :) I've been re-reading all of your drabbles today
RubyDragonJewel chapter 83 . 5/31
Can't wait for more
I'm in love with the last chapter, I would love it as a story or at least write few more chapters on it. Thank you xx
NatalieLynn chapter 83 . 5/31
This was wonderfully steamy!
NatalieLynn chapter 82 . 5/31
Really nice assortment in this chapter. I especially liked this last one featuring Cheddar, the matchmaking marmalade cat. :)
jessnicole chapter 83 . 5/30
Absolutely amazing!
jessnicole chapter 82 . 5/30
Loved these!
TwilightHybrid chapter 83 . 5/30
Please a part two. That was good! Can definietly see Caroline as a mutant that can control the elements. Loved how it was written. Loved the whole chapter. Please update soon!
TwilightHybrid chapter 82 . 5/30
All four were awesome but 3 out of the 4 I would love to see have another part to it. The second one, The restuarant one and especially the Cat one. All were greatly written (as always). Thanks for updating this drabble story. Pleasr update soon!
wow! you said there was some plot. I expected something cute but this was just...loved it! klarolin have great chemistry but your depiction of them makes it so intense even before the smut.
RubyDragonJewel chapter 82 . 5/28
Love it can't wait for more
Yaaaaaaaaaaasssssssss!
Eils-emacsweeny chapter 82 . 5/28
The drabble with the cat is sooo funny. Can just picture the cat all cute and cuddly to get its own way..