Reviews for He Defines Me old version
Breanna3593 chapter 11 . 11/17/2013
Oh man, I wish that you were still in commission, because I want the sex scenes! I thought that the one that you made for this chapter should have been in there. I think you missed an opportunity to convey more emotion.
Breanna3593 chapter 10 . 11/17/2013
Lmao! I swear, more than anything, your A/N's leave me in more of a mind fuck than anything else! I take it that you're male.. Because I doubt any female has been accused of being 'too feminine'. You also like penis (which is yummy) and I'm getting the impression that you have an open relationship. (You mentioned a boyfriend once.) Hmm. I don't know why, but you fascinate me, as well as creep me out. Eh.
Breanna3593 chapter 8 . 11/17/2013
You didn't even write out the first one. You skipped all of the (extra) yummy stuff, which made me mad, but the flow was still good without it.
CleanSheet chapter 18 . 11/14/2013
Hello!

I just stumbled upon your story and I haven't been able to stop reading. I hope you keep writing more cause it's seriously some hot stuff.

I was wondering if you have anything similar (boy slavery type) but with the sex scenes actually in it?
Saphiretigger chapter 20 . 8/11/2013
wow

well written

Rooz
Shaldana chapter 3 . 1/5/2012
If you really wanted to show off your intellect as you say, you'd have this properly beta read and the redicilous amount of spelling errors taken care of. Even simple things, like Harry's mother's name is spelled wrong. Utter laziness, and a waste of what could be a good fic.
bakasaru264 chapter 11 . 11/29/2011
OMGAWD Im gonna faint like the house elf too!. Finally! (Not sex-yet, sure, but the collar finally off!)
wandamarie chapter 20 . 10/6/2011
wow
wandamarie chapter 17 . 10/6/2011
oh my
wandamarie chapter 16 . 10/6/2011
on to the next chapter how sad
wandamarie chapter 15 . 10/6/2011