Reviews for Let There Be No More Curse
Oh my gosh! That last scene was hilarious!
Jola123 chapter 19 . 9/26
The hair! Oh my gosh. Lucius' hair! :D :D
Hermie17 chapter 1 . 9/10
Where is Talli and Scorpius sorted, it is notmentioned Im afraid but I am rather curious.
Cataranka chapter 47 . 9/3
Wow you write a beautiful story and I cannot wait to dig into the sequel! I love your characters so much! I have been on a roller coaster of emotions reading this! Thank you so much for putting this out in the world for all to see! :)
QueenVulca chapter 1 . 9/2
the two of them are coping as well as they can. I hope they coming out of it unscathed
QueenVulca chapter 1 . 9/2
oh, don't I love the way they act. so adorable.
Dulce Muerte chapter 47 . 8/20
Such a wonderful story, loved Talli, and Scorpious
Kikistone chapter 40 . 8/3
Please, never again say the Brazilian language... good God. It's called Portuguese, friend.
Kikistone chapter 1 . 7/25
I fucking died reading this first chapter. Holy crap! I do not usually curse in reviews but WOW! I got so excited over it that I was kicked out of by my sister for waking the baby! Soooo excited about this story!
HeatherQuynn chapter 47 . 6/23
Great stroy!
Greay chapter 3 . 5/30
Love the story so far. Just one detail-wizards and witches cannot conjure food. Its one of the few things they can't.
Takes a lot to keep ne interested. Love it so far.
Ren Mashiro chapter 33 . 5/11
Lol, lol. Craving time, haha. I never did the sending the husband out but for one afternoon when I just started sobbing at the prospect of NOT having a crappy fast food salad, french fries and a vanilla shake. Oh, the joys of pregnancy. This pregnancy portrayal is so freaking accurate. Im enjoying this syory as a whole, actually. Good job
This story was awesome! You have many twists and turns that were I expected. As I'm very good at figuring out mysteries; that's saying something! Your writing is print worthy. I could picture your scenes effortlessly. They were full and your characters were well rounded. Excellent work! Please add more!
Well he's a douche
LovingPillow chapter 13 . 5/2
Much as I want to continue reading all the way to the end, I think I'm satisfied with all that I've read to this point. Without a doubt, this is going on my favourites list xD
1,044 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »