Reviews for Harry Potter and the Prince of Slytherin
threereasonswhy chapter 154 . 5h
...The wild rune is called WALDO?
Defalt00 chapter 162 . 5/23
I'm ot sure if this is a mistake or not, but I'll correct it either way. Boyar is not a plural form of Bolyarin. Bolyarin is a plural for ballerina, a ballet dancer. Boyar is a multiple form for Boyarin. Boyarin was pretty much a slavic feudal lord, who had his own land, manor and krepostnie (slaves with extra steps). All things considered, they were pretty close to Wizengamot Houses. Some were older and more influential, others were younger and poorer.
threereasonswhy chapter 103 . 5/22
Should be per vitam meam btw
threereasonswhy chapter 88 . 5/21
stop mispelling parvati (last chapter)
threereasonswhy chapter 87 . 5/21
In sanskrit Samsara is actually pronounced sum-SAAR.
threereasonswhy chapter 84 . 5/21
For next chapter: Hindu isn't a language it's a religion. Please don't make these cultural errors!
threereasonswhy chapter 85 . 5/21
Padma's emphasis on the jee in Sanjeev is inaccurate as Sanjeev is pronounced SUN-jeev, so her emphasis would really be more like Saaaaaaaanjeev than sum-JEEEEEEV.
ToddGilliss chapter 167 . 5/20
More! More! More!
thunderofdeath97 chapter 167 . 5/16
NGL want Harry and Fleur together. Really like them as a couple/pairing, if I'm being honest.

The search of Privet Drive feels forced and weird, tbh. I don't see how that could even be possible, at least not in terms of knowing all of the warding and stuff.
l30rusty chapter 167 . 5/16
this aint abandoned is it?
It's Areeba Sama chapter 167 . 5/13
Lions are red, claws are blue
Update the story, or I'll avada kadabra you.

'ki-ki-ki!" Insert Dalaila laughter here
It has been 5 months since your last update. I get it, real life is super busy and unpredictable than any fiction. But still 5 months is quite a lot of wait for one more chapter.
Hope all is going well with you and wish you would be back to a regular update schedule. One chapter in every one or two months should be a good balance for your busy life and the expectation of your faithful readers- what do you say mate?
Anyways, this is one of the few good stories among the pile of rubbish posted as fanfiction. Would be very disappointing if it does not reach the conclusion.
Hoping to hear from you soon.
Hi There
are we getting any more update on this? or is this being abandoned?
Esther chapter 167 . 5/5
You’re a great writer definitely better than Terf Tits Jk Fowling but you gotta give up man.

We’ve been on book 4 for 3 or 4 years now. (I know you have a life but still.)

Clearly the story at this point is too complicated as to why you’ve been writing it for 9 years.

Each book is getting longer & longer.

We have unnecessary plot arcs for characters who don’t need to be relevant.

Updates for the last 2 years have been severely slow.

You might as well throw in the towel or perhaps let someone else write this and just ensure they write it to your standards.
denji2007 chapter 75 . 5/6
This is better than the actual book in some ways
really cool story wise, and your using the basilisk
better than how J. used it in the book.
19,868 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »