Reviews for Harry Potter and the Prince of Slytherin
Excellent story! Hoping you will maintain this standard till the end! Read all of the 145 chapters in one go...looking forward eagerly for the next update!
Butterflies765 chapter 145 . 10h
Lovely chapter!
Infinite Zangestu chapter 136 . 11h
Wonder if Harry can sue Fate
Infinite Zangestu chapter 113 . 18h
"Surely you can't be serious?!"
"I am Sirius and don't call me Shirley."
abiyudtom015 chapter 142 . 1/22
why do I get the vibe that Jim and Harry would be the dark God and death or it could be the other way around, all leading to a final show down of the battle of the brothers.
abiyudtom015 chapter 142 . 1/22
I don't think that Harry and Jim was swapped at birth as you mentioned in previous chapter with the time turner that Hermione had to enter Harry's horoscope to allow him to use the time turner.
junoon chapter 49 . 1/20
Godddddamn the Weasley characterization here is SPOT ON. Everything from Ron's resentment of Ginny (which goes FAR deeper than house rivalries) to Ginny's wonderful interactions with the other three brothers, to that heartbreaking story about Ginny's 7th birthday...this is the chapter that elevated the fic for me. There are other brilliant moments, to be sure, but this, for me, is where it really feels like you've got a firm handle on every character. I can sort of sit back and chill because I know these characters will be just fine in your hands.
Mel72000 chapter 145 . 1/21
The magic word is please, isn't it ?
Thank you for this chapter !
Guest Who chapter 145 . 1/19
Brilliant chapter as always! You're a fantastic writer!

Everyone was surprised about something in this chapter.
- Jim and the Potters found out about Harry's caramels, er... cameras.
- Ron found out about pervert Ghost Vernon, but wasn't disturbed. I wonder if cohabiting with the Burrow's ghoul did something to his psychology.
- Harry found out about magic on hair care.
- Lucius discovered the wonder of jeans.
- There were reasons why Lucius was rich.

Harry's entourage was just hilarious.
- Snape's charming personality loosened the townsfolk's lips.
- Lucius wanted to see the local pub's extensive wine list, and then settled for water.
- Reg questioned his admission to Slytherin House because he left his bezoars at home.
- Lucius kept getting cut down using Occam's razor.
- Lucius's portkey activation phrase was a totally strong password!

Reg is so awesome. He really cared for Harry, watching out for him at Riddle Manor, walking ahead of Harry on their way to Gaunt Shack, and wanting the others to get Harry out when fiendfyre was growing out of control. His confusion about "Slytherin, Greatest of the Hogwarts Four" was also lol funny.

Besides all that, this chapter has a wealth of info that's got to be foreshadowing, like bending the AK, the pure ochichalum, the modified confundus, and aerosol potions.

And oh yes! Drake is back!
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 145 . 1/21
And draco is back. Yesss
wndas-maximoffs chapter 145 . 1/21
i love this story! it's so well written and one of the most amazing fics I have ever read
Candie Marie chapter 145 . 1/21
Every chapter is just outstanding.
Narupotter chapter 145 . 1/21
Excellent story! Read all of the 145 chapters in one go! Hoping the coming chapters will be of the same standards if not more! Looking forward to the next update!
Burdened Avocado chapter 101 . 1/21
I understood that SCP reference...
liz.onia chapter 145 . 1/21
Amazing. Thanks for sharing the update!
16,297 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »