Reviews for Harry Potter and the Prince of Slytherin
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 5/2/2015
Superb story! I look forward to reading more of it!
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 5/2/2015
James just made a bad mistake. Harry is doing well.
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 5/2/2015
Superb!
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 5/2/2015
Most excellent! Go, Harry!
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 5/2/2015
Good for you, Harry. James should have taken him home.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 5/2/2015
Excellent!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
What a beginning! Attention grabbing, intriguing and exciting!
Michael Bourne chapter 7 . 5/1/2015
good see that you make harry ruin his former families lives make them embarrassed
pfanna chapter 7 . 5/1/2015
I'm really enjoying this story. I'm glad that you've decided to write this even though a lot of people have done it.

I think a lot of writers think, "it's already been done," and decide not to bother even if they have some great little twists to add.

Even if stories are similar, a lot of us readers like reading the personal spin on them brought by other writers. Just like we don't get tired of reading about Harry Potter years later, a lot of us don't get tired of similar fanfic takes.

Besides, there were witch school books before Harry Potter was written, too. It didn't make me like it any less.
fate's mask chapter 7 . 5/1/2015
nicely done. i also hope that he becomes lord black and ends up with someone else than hermione. i bet it would be hilarious if she gets together with neville or theo. malfoy is also being written about a lot these days so i can imagine it happening but please no hermione/harry pairing i am getting sick and tired of those not to say that there aren't great stories out there but something different is appreciated
3 frogs in a trenchcoat chapter 7 . 5/1/2015
Minor correction: you spelled McGonagall incorrectly.
Other than that, I love this chapter. I appreciate that you put in the reasons behind the Longbottom/Malfoy feud and had Harry confront Snape.
This is quite well written, good job! I'm looking forward to the next update.
Kenka chapter 7 . 5/1/2015
Getting better and better, I see that this Harry is like ice, a lot of the other Slytherin Harrys were like cold fire; full of passion but ruthless. This one is cold and calculating when he wants to be, methodical, like snow on a glacier; dangerous when disturbed.
I don't know what your plan is for Lily Potter but it seems to be that he has not outright made an enemy of her yet, most if not all of the animosity is directed either at James or Jr. She seems to be trying to keep what is left of her family together even though James is doing everything in his power to rip it apart, and while I fault her for not even saying 'Hello' to her son I could not help but understand; her husband threatened to disown him and place him back in a bad environment and her other son is the one who blabbed in the first place, so yeah I would be apprehensive too.
Yenaya chapter 7 . 5/1/2015
Do the days in this story correspond with real life?
pinknose1 chapter 7 . 5/1/2015
Another great chapter - thank you!
Sakura Lisel chapter 6 . 5/1/2015
Harrry should ask his new friends just how do you create a Howler so he can send a Howler of his own to dear old dad, telling HIM what he thought of James and his implied threats of what would happen if he 'stepped a foot out of line'. The git has a lot of nerve. So what if ALL Potters have ALWAYS been sorted into Slytherin? the git seems to be blatantly forgetting that Harry was not RAISED a Potter, but also was raised in an ABUSIVE environment with magic hating relatives who kept him in the cupboard under the stairs for his whole life. He might be Harry's birth dad, but that gives him no right to suddenly go around making threats and other things to a son he knows NOTHING about. He doesn't know Harry's likes or dislikes, and from the sound of it, the git has no plans of actually keeping Harry anyways even now, seeing how the plan is to KEEP sending Harry BACK to the Dursleys every summer, instead of letting Harry FINALLY move back in with them for good, despite all the OBVIOUS signs of abuse and neglect, especially when Harry told him that his Hogwarts letter was addressed to the CUPBOARD UNDER THE STAIRS in Privet Drive, yet James didn't even bat an eye or seemed like he cared, only 'promised' that he would have a talk with the Dursleys about treating Harry better when he comes back for holidays.

Slytherin or not, if the Potters don't won't want him back in their lives PERMANENTLY after ten years of abandonment, he should demand to know why the hell should he care about 'family traditions' of a family who cast him aside like garbage when he was a helpless baby and who STILL don't seem to want him around permanently even now even before he was sorted into Slytherin if they are sending him back to the Dursleys every summer?
19,898 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,315 1,322 1,323 1,324 1325 1,326 .. Last Next »