Reviews for Harry Potter and the Prince of Slytherin
Esther chapter 167 . 5/5
You’re a great writer definitely better than Terf Tits Jk Fowling but you gotta give up man.

We’ve been on book 4 for 3 or 4 years now. (I know you have a life but still.)

Clearly the story at this point is too complicated as to why you’ve been writing it for 9 years.

Each book is getting longer & longer.

We have unnecessary plot arcs for characters who don’t need to be relevant.

Updates for the last 2 years have been severely slow.

You might as well throw in the towel or perhaps let someone else write this and just ensure they write it to your standards.
denji2007 chapter 75 . 5/6
This is better than the actual book in some ways
really cool story wise, and your using the basilisk
better than how J. used it in the book.
Severus Dominus chapter 167 . 5/4
It's Five months already and no updates. I hope you are alright brother. And my god bless you.
mariana mariana chapter 3 . 5/4
Ch2.
interesting premise. good guys clueless but lucky and bad guys competent but screwed by plot is slightly troubling but at least both sides seem suitably nerfed instead of just OP for the sake of OP
-Nothing says 'escapist fantasy tale' like the revelation of the ultimate cosby potion (a) existing, and (b) being used in the second chapter
'V for Voldemort' is funny af though - is that a thing in harry potter? like when you commit self-termination through magic a mark of your name is left so everyone can go "what an idiot amirite"

Ch3.
-for a "freak" that sleeps in a cupboard, he sure chats back a lot. must be those snakes, bad influences the lot of them
-we got the message that james potter is an idiot in the last chapter
-that *mic-drop* at the end made me puke a bit
struggling with positives for this chapter really... it's short i guess. and the dialogue can only get better from here. right?
no really though, the writing has a certain more-ish style. should make the next 1.4 million words slightly easier to get through
Creedaa chapter 167 . 5/4
I need more... and more... and more...
That's so great!
Typewriter21 chapter 1 . 5/4
Good
wiilson91 chapter 167 . 5/4
Is it safe to assume this ont get any more updates? would be a shame as I've enjoyed it so far. Thanks for the read regardless.
mariana mariana chapter 1 . 5/3
hmmm not bad. never read the books so don't know if this is about the level of writing to expect. def better than the weebnovels im taking a break from.

oof at the number of author notes, that's what happens when you start your story at the end jaja

AN7... eh thanks I guess (why is this smthg you have to specify smh)
BellatriXandButterbeeR chapter 88 . 5/2
Jjp
It's Areeba Sama chapter 166 . 4/30
Oh dear Harry you shouldn't have put the matter of the toymaker for later. Because ignorance sometimes bring doom.
Dam you ! Fucking git who lived. Why didn't he just mind his own business. There was simply no effect on Jim after the lecture he received from Percy. He literally spoil the entire Harry's game.
Orion B chapter 167 . 4/30
am too lazy to learn how to use spoiler tag on dc so ill ask here. is the GoC/PU house elf but without any imposed rules? the type of house elves that can kill without the need to suicide as lord blacks elf did.
denji2007 chapter 50 . 4/29
Why is Lockhart so badass!
wolfzmasterz chapter 82 . 4/29
You cant do that! He is one of my fav actors, ima end up liking him just because of that! Totally not fair.
denji2007 chapter 47 . 4/28
Why these past couple of make me laugh so much at the end!
19,900 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »