Reviews for Number 48 Rebirth
kirosyamcha chapter 31 . 11/15
well crap i didnt realize the story died O.O but thanks for the story anyways!
kirosyamcha chapter 29 . 11/15
definatly harry/hermione/daphne or luna
kirosyamcha chapter 10 . 11/13
You should reread your last few sentences, they don’t make sense unless you say ‘his mother took leave of her senses’ or whatever
kirosyamcha chapter 4 . 11/12
I thought Harris was talking instead of Tonks lol but then I guess it was on purpose or something when it stopped
kirosyamcha chapter 2 . 11/12
I don’t remember Tonks speaking so horribly
stacygrrl2002 chapter 21 . 9/17
i'm glad you got all choked after that. saves me the trouble of doing it for you.
tempace chapter 31 . 8/14
Very good story. It's a pity that you don't continue it.
HairyLimey chapter 31 . 8/10
(Sigh) Why oh why do the really good stories die so young?
Corwyn chapter 31 . 5/8
I am *loving* this story so far, and look forward to it continuing! Thanks ever so much for sharing it with us.
dhamann7878 chapter 30 . 3/12
Really like tbis and sorry to realize you are probably no longer writing fan fiction so therefore this won't get finished. sad reader
requiem2651 chapter 31 . 3/6
Loving this story! Kara is an excellent character, and I’m excited to see where you take her.
EdTheBeast chapter 31 . 2/24
OK. I hope you are not done, & will continue this story, as I Love it!
EdTheBeast chapter 30 . 2/24
Aw, maybe I'm a softy; but I thought she would be smart enough to flee, or kill herself, when given to Fenrir.
EdTheBeast chapter 29 . 2/24
Still think, all 4 girls could be his for the lines. They all enjoy each other. Remember, God has a plan.
EdTheBeast chapter 27 . 2/24
Got too Love Luna. S Luna is the daughter. I really don't think it is Susan or Hanna. Though it could be Kara, doubtful it's Tonks.
1,179 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »