Reviews for Number 48 Rebirth
Thunder Demon of Noir chapter 2 . 11/8
Lmao I see that Kara is taking center fucking stage. Solid no from me. It’s called Harry Potter. Not bloody Kara Who Gives A Fuck
Kaflaful chapter 31 . 10/26
I wish you’d pick this back up.
DarkRavie chapter 31 . 10/19
I really like your story. It's an excellent read and I look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
mumphie chapter 31 . 7/26
Loving your story. your characterizations are spot on! Will hope that you can get through the busyness of real life and be able to come back to this story.
Wondering about Dudley's education. He's 15, so he should have at least two to three years more. Is he doing home based learning?
I hope that your plan is for Sirius to LIVE! Always regret seeing him die when he hadn't much of a chance to live.
Oh, and good going at how you were tweaking the reader with wondering WHO was going to be THE girl in Harry's life. You threw several options out there. I thought Hermione was going to be the one at first, then you made it look like, no, she's not. Then there Susan, Daphne, and Ginny made the scene. I was really wondering for a while.
Hoping the forces of darkness bit the big one!
Oh, and if you really hate the term muse (especially when it hides behind the curtains, or under the rug, try sicking your mojo after it!
mumphie chapter 28 . 7/26
I was wondering if James Miller was Shadow. Then the hint that Hill has a daughter in the group is making me really wonder. It could be Luna or Tracy, I think. I also contemplated that Shadow and Hill were Unspeakables, but this chapter blew that out of the water. Quite a conundrum.
mumphie chapter 23 . 7/26
I was going to make a joke that "I am on a mission from God" done in a British accent isn't quite right, it needs to be in an inner city Chicago accent! - but, after this chapter ending, it seems crass to break the mood.
Freddie Rindklip chapter 1 . 7/11
I think I read this fic not too long ago. It does bear a reread.
Please update. Any story with Harry P./N. Tonks pairing is a good story.
Freddie Rindklip chapter 27 . 6/14
Amy chapter 1 . 5/2
LOVE, and I mean LOVE your story. Don't listen to others and their stupid input. Listen to yourself only.
OUTSTANDING. This is my 3rd read from C1 to C31. Keep up the GREAT work.
You go girl :)
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 2/18
Rune spiders sound awesome.
Rae chapter 31 . 1/14
update please

its been 5 years
Anne Bond chapter 1 . 9/1/2020
s/5422914/5/The-Power

Do you mean this one?
sfjoellen chapter 31 . 8/9/2020
an excellent story if a bit shy on combat, which I enjoy reading.

you haven't updated in a while, nor been active in the usual haunts, hope all is well with you.
jaqmaq77 chapter 12 . 6/23/2020
Hmmm... I remember an argument with a girl I lived with for five years where she said something a lot less nasty than that... I turned, picked up my jacket and walked away, which is what I think Harry would have done...
Harry's eyes were cold as ice as he turned away. as he walked towards the door his jacket flew to his hand and the door opened on its own. Hermione choked out a strangled cry of "Harry-" but he was already gone... Tonks ran but saw no sign of him... She looked back at Hermione and shook her head. "Good one... Friends like you he doesn't need enemies, does he?" "But... I did'nt mean it li-" Tonks wasn't in the mood. She twisted the knife as she left, calling behind her. "Just think... if he dies tonight... those were your last words to him." Tonks did feel a little bad as she heard Hermione start to wail... but she had a runaway boy to find...
Great story so far.