Reviews for Number 48 Rebirth
Anne Bond chapter 1 . 9/1
s/5422914/5/The-Power

Do you mean this one?
sfjoellen chapter 31 . 8/9
an excellent story if a bit shy on combat, which I enjoy reading.

you haven't updated in a while, nor been active in the usual haunts, hope all is well with you.
jaqmaq77 chapter 12 . 6/23
Hmmm... I remember an argument with a girl I lived with for five years where she said something a lot less nasty than that... I turned, picked up my jacket and walked away, which is what I think Harry would have done...
Harry's eyes were cold as ice as he turned away. as he walked towards the door his jacket flew to his hand and the door opened on its own. Hermione choked out a strangled cry of "Harry-" but he was already gone... Tonks ran but saw no sign of him... She looked back at Hermione and shook her head. "Good one... Friends like you he doesn't need enemies, does he?" "But... I did'nt mean it li-" Tonks wasn't in the mood. She twisted the knife as she left, calling behind her. "Just think... if he dies tonight... those were your last words to him." Tonks did feel a little bad as she heard Hermione start to wail... but she had a runaway boy to find...
Great story so far.
If it's to be Harmony 1 I'd prefer the third to be Daphne, with Kara, Luna, and Tonks not joining. Maybe Kara/Luna, and Tonks/Lupin like canon or even Tonks/Fleur.
Interesting take on the challenge so far! Been enjoying myself. Would it work if they decide to adopt orphans and bestow some of the lines to them?
abbidabbers chapter 31 . 6/4
I’m so so in love with this story and am desperate for more. I really hope your muse strikes once again because this is such a fabulous story.
RexCaldoran chapter 31 . 5/18
I know it's pretty unlikely but I hope ur muse find someday ur inspiration to continue this one. ;D
Putte90 chapter 31 . 3/22
Please continue this
Putte90 chapter 29 . 3/22
I would choose option C: Harry/Hermione/Tonks/Kara/Daphne
Tracey Young chapter 1 . 2/27
Please kick the Writer’s Block to the curb. This is a great story.
OmniViceUser chapter 31 . 2/19
Nice Story. Shame that it is dorment
Grammar Fiend chapter 3 . 2/15
You have some truly excellent ideas and some unique plot twists that I am enjoying. However, your English skills need some strict attention. One cat: cat. More than one cat: cats (NOT cat's). One Potter: Potter. More than one Potter: Potters (NOT Potter's). There are NO apostrophes in pluralizations. This is Primary School English you need to review. Belonging to one Potter: Potter's. Belonging to more than one Potter: Potters' (or Potters's). The possessive requires an apostrophe (with a few exceptions: his, hers, ours and theirs).

Not only do you not know how to use an apostrophe, you can apparently not differentiate between homonyms; their/there/they're, to/too/two, and your/you're are just a few you have regularly misused. You need to look up, and understand, the definitions of these words.

Keep writing! You can greatly improve your readability by paying more attention to every word you type.

Thank you for your contribution to the world of Harry Potter Fan Fiction.
WindbornesWord chapter 22 . 2/8
Finally they confessed. Honestly this was worth waiting for, but it took a long ass time. I do hope this event comes about sooner in the rewrite, which I hope comes soon
tricorvus chapter 7 . 1/9
This is a great read
Rock on
Robyn1977 chapter 31 . 12/13/2019
Great Story
Really hope you get back to it
1,194 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »