Reviews for Number 48 Rebirth
I like the idea of the two pairs of twins.
Nice job
bUNNY the Grand Sorcerer chapter 1 . 9/21
Really enjoyed your story. I hope you'll update soon. If not then it was good while it lasted
G the Headmaster chapter 22 . 9/20
Another cliffie. I love it.
G the Headmaster chapter 21 . 9/20
Cliffie are not evil! They are good!
G the Headmaster chapter 14 . 9/19
Your sexual orientation is none of our business!

Just keep writing.
G the Headmaster chapter 10 . 9/19
I liked the image of Amelia in a trench coat!
cmfisher chapter 31 . 9/16
Love this story. It was a recommendation of Temporal Knight' story "Harry Potter and the Rune Stone Path" I cannot wait to see where you are going next. Sad to see Peeves go, he seems to be an under utilized character. Thank you for your time.
Just thought I'd say, you said in this chapter that Harry couldn't "get used to it being 2015 again. I assume it's a typo so thought I'd mention it, love the story so far.
kelwin chapter 31 . 9/5
good fic. I like all the char by play. would like to see more da stuff plus harry learning his families magic and putting it in to practice.
jchangpa chapter 1 . 8/19
So this is not just a rewrite from something else, it has a lot of bad stuff like redeeming snape, Draco and others rapist. What a shame the challenge was not so good and you make a mockery of the only good parts it has. Well good lock with it for is bad.
I hope you haven't abandoned this story. It's good.
Rosellenna Shado chapter 21 . 7/21
the love a mother feels for her child is love at first sight. I don't think it's quiet true love, more along the lines of knowing, with just a look, that that person will become someone very important to you in the future.
I hope you update this. I love it.
Sarek5959 chapter 31 . 6/19
Awesome chappy! Thanks for sharing your talents with us!

Jerry Gross
daled73 chapter 31 . 6/13
What is it about 31 Chapters? Lots of excellent stories are apparently stuck there. I define "stuck" as no update for over 12 months. Hopefully it is not semantically equivalent to "abandoned".
1,040 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »