Reviews for Number 48 Rebirth
kirosyamcha chapter 10 . 11/13/2019
You should reread your last few sentences, they don’t make sense unless you say ‘his mother took leave of her senses’ or whatever
kirosyamcha chapter 4 . 11/12/2019
I thought Harris was talking instead of Tonks lol but then I guess it was on purpose or something when it stopped
kirosyamcha chapter 2 . 11/12/2019
I don’t remember Tonks speaking so horribly
stacygrrl2002 chapter 21 . 9/17/2019
i'm glad you got all choked after that. saves me the trouble of doing it for you.
tempace chapter 31 . 8/14/2019
Very good story. It's a pity that you don't continue it.
HairyLimey chapter 31 . 8/10/2019
(Sigh) Why oh why do the really good stories die so young?
Corwyn chapter 31 . 5/8/2019
I am *loving* this story so far, and look forward to it continuing! Thanks ever so much for sharing it with us.
dhamann7878 chapter 30 . 3/12/2019
Really like tbis and sorry to realize you are probably no longer writing fan fiction so therefore this won't get finished. sad reader
requiem2651 chapter 31 . 3/6/2019
Loving this story! Kara is an excellent character, and I’m excited to see where you take her.
EdTheBeast chapter 31 . 2/24/2019
OK. I hope you are not done, & will continue this story, as I Love it!
EdTheBeast chapter 30 . 2/24/2019
Aw, maybe I'm a softy; but I thought she would be smart enough to flee, or kill herself, when given to Fenrir.
EdTheBeast chapter 29 . 2/24/2019
Still think, all 4 girls could be his for the lines. They all enjoy each other. Remember, God has a plan.
EdTheBeast chapter 27 . 2/24/2019
Got too Love Luna. S Luna is the daughter. I really don't think it is Susan or Hanna. Though it could be Kara, doubtful it's Tonks.
EdTheBeast chapter 26 . 2/24/2019
Hail Cyber Hamster, you do too good a job. except for the few andw hile type errors, so you get no criticism.
EdTheBeast chapter 25 . 2/24/2019
Really? You never tell anyone how good a kisser, she is, or anything you do with her.
1,207 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »