Reviews for Number 48 Rebirth
elisa-didlittle chapter 10 . 4/26/2015
Hi Rys,

I was kinda hoping for a bit more Ron and Molly drama... maybe a last stand, or a hostage situation, or blackmailing Dumbles. Besides, doesn't Molly know too much to just go to prison? And won't the other Weasleys balk at that? (that always bothered me about the other "Potions Queen" stories)

You know, it strikes me that Number 48 Rebirth is really just Number 49. That way I don't have to just forget about what I've read before... it's just a another reset.
Goundry chapter 10 . 4/26/2015
Who else have I been today, brilliant lol
Village-Mystic chapter 10 . 4/25/2015
That was done more seriously and more thoroughly than I expected. A few typos, but I was able to follow. The part I'm enjoying the most is Hermione figuring things out for herself. The storytelling and style was overall very good. Thanks for continuing. If this were a rating site, I would give you an 8 for the story so far and a 9 for this chapter - It's a story that I like and look forward to, and occasionally gets me close to a "squee" moment.
plums chapter 10 . 4/25/2015
The plot seemed to veer away immediately from the plot i was most actually most interested in. I wanted to see the fall of the Weasleys, not get dragged into hospitals, insanity / crack!fic'ness with the Lovegoods, and Draco malfoy doing anything but dying.

The Weasleys getting arrested were what I wanted to see, but you couldn't even do that. In fact this looks suspiciously like nothing more will happen to them other then them being "chastised" by the Order. If that happens, the story takes a MASSIVE credibility blow after all the stuff that had already happened where action was taken against criminals.
emtlilu chapter 10 . 4/25/2015
Awesome story...check out the RSeries by Regulus, tones is same age as harry and it covers all 7 books
Unkindpuddle chapter 10 . 4/25/2015
I love the way this is shaping up. I would love to see more of the antics of Narcissa. The original story was good but this is turning out so much better.
I think I would be funny to have a scene were Malfoy does something to harm the Malfoy name. This happening in the presence of harry who tells him "just wait until your father hears of this" turning his favorite line back on to him.
TheRavenIs chapter 10 . 4/25/2015
very good go so far
mwinter1 chapter 10 . 4/25/2015
Awaiting more.
Stormbow chapter 10 . 4/25/2015
Excellent chapter! You hit a Home Run with this one (would that be "took the wicket" for a Brit?)!

1. You handled the potions bust well: the coordination between he and Tonks, Hermione decking the ginger git, and the general chaos there in the Order. The fact that Harry was overdosed added icing to the cake of drama.

2. Combining the potions overdose with the discovery of Harry's abuse was a great idea. In one fell swoop several banes of Harry's existence have been eliminated from the field of battle. Gotta love Amelia!

3. The Hermione Factor - Probably the combination of the shock of seeing Harry poisoned, evidence he was tortured, and the absence of potions in her system has caused her to realize she has more than just friendly thoughts for him. Loved the "my Harry" internal monologue. Now Harry will be spending some time with a family and friends who can help him heal emotionally (hopefully Sirius can be a part of that). Hermione has become his new champion - there's no way she will allow this kind of thing to happen again. I almost wish Umbridge would be a Hogwarts the next term to see her go after the Toad when she tries to torture Harry with the blood quill.

4. Dumbledore is seeing his mistakes, but still isn't learning much from them it seems.

5. I always like seeing Draco suffer, usually as a result of his own actions. Maybe Sirius can step in and give Narcissa an escape door from her current situation.

This was a great chapter to wrap this set up with. No big cliffhanger, the relationship snowball has started rolling downhill, and Harry will have some downtime at the Grangers to perhaps live the life of a teenager (for a few days at least) that he never got to experience the first time through. Kudos!
Zamia chapter 10 . 4/25/2015
Regulus on FFN has a series of Honks stories. One is a series of 7 books. Looking forward to more of this enjoyable and different yarn. Cheers.
Z
jkarr chapter 10 . 4/25/2015
it is nice that Hermione's folks are willing to take Harry and friends in
VizeerLord chapter 10 . 4/25/2015
More please
A Week Of Sundays chapter 10 . 4/25/2015
Loved the chapter!
daithi4377 chapter 10 . 4/25/2015
Why do I get the idea that Dumbledore doesn't understand what all the fuss is with Harry, as long as he is alive to die by Voldemorts hand nothing really matters right? If Harry hadn't of purged the potions in the first place then his health wouldn't be at risk now and really loyalty to him is good so why the fuss? Now if only Amelia would back down so that he could get in and use mind control on Harry everything would be back to normal...sheesh does no one see how they are interfering with my greater good...lol just keep thinking that Dumbledore and you will get what's coming to you ..
discb chapter 10 . 4/25/2015
Thanks for the update! Huh, the black insanity finally getting to Cissa? lmao
1,209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 61 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 .. Last Next »