Reviews for Number 48 Rebirth
RCPMione chapter 4 . 4/19/2015
Nice update, I can see your going with a different approach concerning Molly and Ron. Hope to see more soon!
Village-Mystic chapter 4 . 4/19/2015
Okay. Good storytelling so far. Some things a little rushed, but it seems natural that some things get rushed in life so that works. Dropped threads - tipping the Goblins? Harry left without a word so that's still up in the air. I think it is kind of sad that Dumbledore's not reading the will sort of also lead to the death of Potter family house-elves with no orders - but kind of surprised that they didn't have ongoing commands to keep up the residences or have some "accounting" tasks involved with household statements etc. And yes, having a confrontation with people you know you need to be mad at right after a deadly battle would lead to strong feelings. I can't tell exactly where you want to go politically and with Harry's education, but it does look like he's going to have the chance to "court" Hermione.
ladysavay chapter 4 . 4/19/2015
I was realy hoping with this revision that you would make Hermione a trifle less naive, and a little more street smart. She had gone through everything Harry had at Hogwarts, and read all about the war he stopped as a baby. Surely, she must know that Albus was in charge and his policys were not working. Even history class in elementary shcool would have shown her that bigoted zealots and terrorists need to be put down permanatly. You can't redeem someone who is conviced they are right. Her little Pollyanna impression at almost 16 is tiring, and dissapointing, for a smart girl like her. I really hope you wise her up, because this Hermione is feeling way out of character.
HP.HG. fan forever chapter 4 . 4/19/2015
I don't know what is coming, but I think his day in court will be very interesting. The first instance of underage magic was still self defense, it's just a matter of proving it. The second time he was an adult when it happened. Now, I don't know if you planned on using it or not, but others have used his forced entry into the tournament as declaring his emancipation by government officials. Remember, it was for of age students only.
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
A very complex set-up, but hopefully one that will lead to AU-ey goodness.
TheRavenIs chapter 4 . 4/19/2015
the rewrite is great, love this and where I see this heading ... excelsior
Duellist chapter 4 . 4/19/2015
Ah, I'd wondered where this had gotten off to. Much better on the rewrite. I like it so far.
teals chapter 4 . 4/19/2015
Really enjoying this story
Vegasman59 chapter 4 . 4/19/2015
Excellent as usual
god of all chapter 4 . 4/19/2015
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon..
jkarr chapter 4 . 4/19/2015
it is nice that Harry is standing up for him self.
Bearmauls chapter 4 . 4/19/2015
This was awesome! Hit all the right interaction notes with all the right characters. Always fun having banter with Tonks! For extendable ears, I've always wanted someone to tiptoe up to the end of one and then sonorous shout at it. For funsies! But stomping on it hard is almost as good. Trying to decide if Harry genuinely lost his temper when yelling/crying to Hermione, or if it was calculated. It certainly served to shatter some of her preconceptions for automatically listening to Dumbledore, probably laid some good groundwork for the future. Just not sure if Harry has the emotional control at this point to be that deliberate.

Ron confrontation was solid. Its a little sad how little his character needs to be altered from canon to turn him into a pretty unpleasant person. Glad Ginny isn't being painted by the same brush, that happens in a lot of 'manipulative Dumbles/Molly stories'.

Thoroughly enjoying this slightly-darker redo of your story. Can't wait for more. Yay fast updates! :)
georgialuvr chapter 3 . 4/19/2015
keep it coming I think you have what yhe start of a good story..
daithi4377 chapter 4 . 4/19/2015
I was kinda hoping for the potion mistress and her son being outed but it's probably just as well it happens later. Not sure why he is being so mysterious with Hermoine you would think that he would know it will only make it worse if she isn't given answers.
Evilbigfoot chapter 4 . 4/19/2015
Very good chapter. But I cant understand is it harmony, honks, hp/oc or harem story? And it really disturbes me(
1,209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 69 76 77 78 79 80 .. Last Next »