Reviews for Number 48 Rebirth
Riothamus chapter 3 . 4/19/2015
Hey, glad to see you continuing with this story. Looking good so far. I liked how the original was progressing mostly. Hopefully things will just be streamlined and improved. I have to agree with some of the other reviewers. Tonks' accent is horrible and hard to read. Might I humbly suggest you tone down the character's accents? I shudder to think what you have in mind for Hagrid...
RCPMione chapter 3 . 4/19/2015
nice update!
god of all chapter 3 . 4/19/2015
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Hortensia chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
Great to see this story rejuvenated again. It's been added to the C2 Don't Fear The Reaper.
archmore chapter 3 . 4/18/2015
both old and Rebirth are good, looking forward to more
(Note: you might want to mark the old one as complete as its not hard to find Rebirth.
again looking forward to you getting past where you were in the old story as well as the updated chapters
Twilight Unicorn chapter 3 . 4/18/2015
i read the previous version of this story, and was ok with it, but this version definitely outshines it. it's concise, flows very well, and is a very good read. i'm looking forward to reading more. -TU
Kalladin1989 chapter 3 . 4/18/2015
This is a good rewrite but please cut down on Tonks accent. It is really hard to read and understand her the way you are weighting her in this version.
daithi4377 chapter 3 . 4/18/2015
So much for staying out from under Dumbledores thumbnail.
Vegasman59 chapter 3 . 4/18/2015
I love your take on him being back both stories are good, this is an improvement though.
LostMemoro chapter 3 . 4/18/2015
Tonks speak is a hard read but will keep reading even with that. Keep up the good work.
jkarr chapter 3 . 4/18/2015
nice update.
Bearmauls chapter 3 . 4/18/2015
Nice fight sequence. I really enjoyed having Harry get combat flashbacks and such. Given what he went through in the last timeline it's important he show the psychological effects, so well done. I do find Tonks a not frustrating to read with the accent. Probably just a preference thing but I'd rather know she has an accent (so I can imagine it) and then read English text :) glad this story is back! Yay for frequent updates.
RCPMione chapter 2 . 4/18/2015
Very nice revision, I llok forward to see the rest!
HP.HG. fan forever chapter 2 . 4/18/2015
So far I like this rewrite. I like the idea behind it as well. It's a pity when readers don't like the way a story is going and blame the author. I, like many others, tell them it's my story. Don't like it read something else.
Bearmauls chapter 2 . 4/17/2015
Glad this is back! New and improved :)
1,209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 70 77 78 79 80 81 Next »