Reviews for Number 48 Rebirth
DriftWood1965 chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
A bit of a screw up it seems. You say you're dropping him in the summer before the sixth year, but then it seems you're putting Harry before 5th year.

"we're dropping you in the week following your return to the Dursley's, on the summer before your sixth year."

"First objective, survive the fifth year and raise the organization known as Dumbledore's Army for the battle at the Department of Mysteries."
daithi4377 chapter 2 . 4/17/2015
LOL is he worried about Harry himself or just that Voldemort would get his weapon?
daithi4377 chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
Was the story the one where he ended up in America and him and Dobby used all this muggle computers ammo and what have you to decimate Voldemort as well as do damage to Dumbledore side as well. Runic Animagus or something like that comes to mind? So it's not a given his soul mate is Hermoine...and there won't be the horizontal tango between Kara and Harry this time...was Sirius saved?
geetac chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
I like the beginning story's chapter very much.
sh777 chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
Looking forward to the rest.
Shamgar777 chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
Glad to see you back. The first chapter looks good, and I'm glad to see you posting again. Haven't heard of the rune powered spiders though. Sounds fun.
Biggar Bookworm chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
I'm looking forward to seeing this story proceed and possibly surpass the earlier version.
1,207 | « Prev Page 1 .. 71 78 79 80 81