Reviews for Vegitasei
Astral Dragon Spirit chapter 14 . 1/16
Every few years or so, I come back and read this fic. It's one of the AU fics that I really enjoy and one of the first ones I ever read all those years ago. So thanks for everything.
TheGreatDebator chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
I was 4 years old when this was being written. Now 15 years later I'm gonna be 19 next month and I'm just reading this. It's amazing. Sometimes I lose hope in this site and the plausibility of finding good stories but fics like this give me hope. Idk if you are even still active but good job.
Tyisha chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
This looks like the plot might be good but the writing is terrible.
he0ky chapter 2 . 9/21/2015
Waaaa how did i miss such a storry till now
Smithback chapter 14 . 3/27/2015
excellent story... but the end was a little bit...
winnie01 chapter 14 . 12/25/2014
I love this story every moment of it your an amazing writer your amazing ;) :)!
My Whispers In The Dark chapter 14 . 10/3/2014
I love this story, it really is exciting.
LillaQ-Arrow-DBZ-4life chapter 14 . 7/31/2014
Good story. Wish there was more!
LadyBardock chapter 14 . 5/17/2014
Somehow the ending came too fast... Bam bam bam - end... I wish it was longer and the last chapters more complex! GREAT STORY!
nyanyanyan chapter 14 . 12/25/2013
I loved it! Where are you from?
Galaxylam84 chapter 14 . 5/12/2013
Im love with story, it was awesome, very sweet, funny, made cry but overall great.
Galaxylam84 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Nice story, poor Z warriors, where is Chichi?
abigailht chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
HI!
I really enjoyed reading this (I've read everything :))
You did a good job!
will there be a sequel to this? would be interesting to know more about bulma on planet vegeta :))))
Cin chapter 7 . 2/9/2013
I really like your story, and I already gave you my email address, so you could send me a copy.
But I think I the email address I gave you before had a mistake in it so here is my email:
Cin chapter 13 . 2/9/2013
I really liked your story. It was fantastic. I hope if you don't mind and you could send me a copy of your story. Here's my email address: I hope I could get our reply soon.