Reviews for Vegitasei
Smithback chapter 14 . 3/27
excellent story... but the end was a little bit...
icy03 chapter 14 . 12/25/2014
I love this story every moment of it your an amazing writer your amazing ;) :)!
My Whispers In The Dark chapter 14 . 10/3/2014
I love this story, it really is exciting.
LillaQ-Arrow-DBZ-4life chapter 14 . 7/31/2014
Good story. Wish there was more!
LadyBardock chapter 14 . 5/17/2014
Somehow the ending came too fast... Bam bam bam - end... I wish it was longer and the last chapters more complex! GREAT STORY!
nyanyanyan chapter 14 . 12/25/2013
I loved it! Where are you from?
Galaxylam84 chapter 14 . 5/12/2013
Im love with story, it was awesome, very sweet, funny, made cry but overall great.
Galaxylam84 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Nice story, poor Z warriors, where is Chichi?
abigailht chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
HI!
I really enjoyed reading this (I've read everything :))
You did a good job!
will there be a sequel to this? would be interesting to know more about bulma on planet vegeta :))))
Cin chapter 7 . 2/9/2013
I really like your story, and I already gave you my email address, so you could send me a copy.
But I think I the email address I gave you before had a mistake in it so here is my email:
Cin chapter 13 . 2/9/2013
I really liked your story. It was fantastic. I hope if you don't mind and you could send me a copy of your story. Here's my email address: I hope I could get our reply soon.
CraAnimeOtaku chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Is it just me or does Krillin's life not matter that much ever. I mean seriously, how many fics has everyone read that inv
hydrahobo chapter 7 . 8/21/2012
how come he couldn't be chasing a pig, hmmm?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
I've read the whole chap n forgot to leave a comment so here it goes I hope is good enough.

I L-O-V-E this story is one of the best that ive read!

You can also make a second part about this but instead of V/B a Goten and Bra or Bulla.

When I finished reading this a thought came to my mind n I hope u take it in cosederation but sice its been too long since you made this fic I dont think you'll read this soooo bye take care :)
HaylesHayles chapter 14 . 2/2/2012
Your story was rather interesting. I had a lot of fun reading it. You created a great universe with little stories and paths to follow for everyone. I really liked Bardock and Cumba, you did very well with them.

But unfortunately there is also the other side: you said it yourself, the ending wasn't the best. I disagree, you are a good writer, but the end is not fitting the great story though. And there are a lot of spelling mistakes, grammar, word order...

All in all a very nice story, a little bumpy, but definitely worth my time.