Reviews for Angel, P.I.
Roseveare chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
Although I don't like Angel so much as a character, I've been meaning to find time to read this one for ages, I've seen it on that many rec lists. And though the style tripped me up a few times I have to say it was worth it. Nice and dark, and I like the details about Angel's everyday life and I especially like the subtle development of his relationship with Wesley and Cordelia throughout.
Rheanna chapter 1 . 2/4/2001
Loved this. The concept of the sanguinedors and providers was just as disturbing as it should be, and there was some very nice interaction between the characters. Liked the mood of the piece too: half LA Confidential, half Blade Runner, all noir. Well done for carrying off an original female character without even a hint of Mary Sue.
Dusty chapter 1 . 9/24/2000
Wow, very nicely done. The whole sanguinedor subculture thing was brilliant. Bravo!
ebonbird chapter 1 . 7/16/2000
Gorgeous noir fiction. It's very stylish but it also has substance. It reminds me of the Philip Morris, PI. stories. It's great, it's witty, it's subtle. It's a very plausible yet alternative Angel story. Excellet writing, great characterization and there's more going on than a mystery. READ IT!
Bamfer chapter 1 . 5/23/2000
Wow, this is really good stuff. Wonderful insight into Angel's psyche, from the disturbing historical flashback (showing realistically, I believe, that some of Angel's demons predated his becoming a vampire) to the constant day-to-day stuggle he faces to battle his vampire nature. Excellent job!
writinggoddess chapter 1 . 5/16/2000
Wow, its an incrediable story!

I was just browing through "Angel" and say it.

Very deep! Love it! Darn, I wish I could get you to write for my email zine, lol!