Reviews for Alliances of the Heart
unluckybabe13 chapter 1 . 3/26
Can i have the link for your site for this story? I am so excited to read it fully :D
BlackJulyWathcer chapter 1 . 3/24
Could you please send me the link again? I really want to read the entire story.
Thank you!:D
Gothic Lust chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
For those of you that want to read this story completely, I've found the website. Here is the link:

theforce/ soarseyrie/ fiction/ lotr. html

I will also place it as a link on my bio page, just in case you can't read it, or have some difficulty.

Sorry, Soar, for spamming your inbox without a true review. I felt that at least, since you do not have the link on your bio page, that I could provide it here.

I hope that you do not forget about this series. It is genuinely very interesting, and I hope to read more of it in Alliance Under Siege.
Gothic Lust chapter 7 . 11/28/2011
If you could please, send me the link for your website. I'd love to finish the story! Thank you! ;D
cje24576 chapter 7 . 8/10/2011
Can anyone tell me what the website address is? It's not in the profile. Thanks.
Limpid Eyes chapter 7 . 8/2/2011
Awww there's no more? :C

Can I have the link to your website so I can finish reading? I looked in your profile, but there was no link there.
oOoiAMyourFATHAHoOo chapter 6 . 7/10/2011
Hey! There ain't no link on your profile '( I wanted to complete this story T_T Please please please send me the link or tell where I can find the link so I can finish reading this storeh. I really really like it 3

Thanks a lot

Alana84 chapter 7 . 1/16/2010
I read this over at your website, because I wanted the uncensored version, obviously, laughs!

Anyway, another awesome story of yours, which I also really liked! After reading this story I realised that I should probably have read this one before I read; Hearts Veiled, given the fact that I wanted explanations about the Mpreg situations and whatnot, oh, well, what can I do about that now, nothing so…anyway, seeing as I got one when reading this story, so I guess, I was a little hasty, eh, sorry! The explanations to why he (Legolas) got (how he could get) pregnant was pretty good and also the one about the birthing process, so I guess, that something similar must have taken place in; Hearts Veiled, no wonder I got a little confused and peeved when I read that wonderful one-shot, oops, my bad, hehe!

Anyway, on with the review; the plot’s pretty damn great, even though it was AU (I do like AU’s but sometimes they can be a little annoying, but not this one, okay, so maybe just a little, sorry!) and, well, Mpreg (the reason why I’m not so fond of them; is because I’m also not so much into family fic’s, you know when the tow main characters get married and starts a family, becoming pregnant and whatnot, doesn’t matter if its het or slash, it’s jus not my cup of tea, well most of the time, that is, oh well!), the character portrayal and character interaction was great too, especially Aragon/Legolas, of course! I really liked Celdarion, Amelia and Lord Fenner’s rather funny too, kudos! The original characters were very well described, even the evil ones, I did really not like any one of them, you made them all very easy to hate, which was great btw, hehe! Particular that evil sorcerer Verius, Lord Gafen and Lord Marlen, they were all horrible but I guess, I hated Verius the most because he really was quite disgusting and obviously perverted, I mean; he actually enjoyed raping and impregnating women and men, what a sick son of a bitch! Okay, I think that’s enough of bad-mouthing these evil characters, even though they deserved it, so I’ll stop, hehe!

More so, the entire story’s extremely well written and I really think you write beautiful, the smut was also very nicely described and very realistic too, kudos! I really liked the fact that Legolas was in the dark about Aragorn being Crown Prince Elessar, that was rather funny and annoying at the same time, I guess and I was really pleased that Boromir wasn’t one of the bad guys, because I really like him! I’m glad that he will find love and happiness with Amelia; they’re so cute together, just like Aragorn/Legolas!

Awe, they finally got their happy ending, particular after going through all of the hardships they went through, especially Legolas, I mean: not only did he get kidnapped once but twice, poor elf, and the non-con was a bit too much, what I mean is; one non-con scene should have been fine, because I felt there were too many of them, oh, well, I’m just not a non-con fan, but then again who is, right! Never mind!

One thing, I didn’t like about your description of Legolas was; that you kind of made him into a damsel in distress (in my opinion, that is), with all the kidnapping and him not being able to fight (defend himself, okay, so the dark magic prevented that too), okay, so he was pregnant, but still! Btw, that is one reason why I love slash, because they (men) can’t get pregnant, well, normally that is, unless it’s a Mpreg story, I guess! Sorry about my rambling, again just ignore me, I really don’t mean this a flame or anything; I’m just being honest, oh well!

Elessarion, what a cute name, a baby boy, nice! The ending was great, of course! Well done and now I’m off to read the sequel!
susuke2466 chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
I read the entire story from your webpage-its me scared for a while in the middle though but in the end everything turned out ok. I love happy endings.
Elly Stormrage chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
omg this is such a good story,i went to ur site to read it and i jus loved it! its 2 bad u cant put the whole thing on becuz ne1 the likes aragorn/legolas has to read this story ! one of the best!
yaoi forever chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
soo good! i still can't belive it!

here havce a cookie!

your awesome!
Fair Lady Miriel chapter 2 . 7/31/2004
I love this.
Cathy2005 chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
I know I'm kinda a year late on reading that. But that story was amazing. I give you two freakin thumbs up. You deserve and award for a story that good.
Fair Lady Miriel chapter 1 . 6/23/2004