Reviews for Shattered Ghost King
William chapter 23 . 6/17
I must admit, this was the sweetest thing I have read in a long, long time. I'm William, if you read this stuff you probably don’t read the darker side of the heterosexual stories that contain rape, sexism and other unpleasant things. I of course try to shut them down, and have made somewhat of a name for myself. But anyway I just wanted to mention on how much this story has changed my life. It really has helped me see the world in a new light.
HedgiePen chapter 3 . 9/12/2020
It was a rare thing in any society in 1940 people were jerks
HedgiePen chapter 2 . 9/11/2020
Ya spelling nikolas wrong is it nikolas or Nicholas
leilani08 chapter 23 . 6/11/2020
I absolutely loved this story! (Insert excited fangirl squeal here) It's soooo good! Honestly, I wouldn't complain if this replaced the real Percy Jackson series
You're an amazing author, and the idea for this was so original - I loved it!
DriftingRaindrops chapter 2 . 12/27/2019
Uhhh... for chapter 2, the Morse Code saysU R Nick C”? Or is that just coz Will just learnt it?
Anyway, I’m really enjoying it and I love the idea so I’ll go back to reading now!
EmeraldTheFox527 chapter 8 . 7/9/2017
I like your accurate reflection of the time. Also, I like how you integrated the original characters (Leo, Piper, Percy (Nico's crush on percy), Jason, and Will. Good job so far.
EmeraldTheFox527 chapter 23 . 7/10/2017
When is part two coming?
teens2.ch chapter 22 . 4/7/2017
I loved this story!
GrimIsaac chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
You know, with how you spelled Nico's name, it means the degree at which two lines intersect...
Panda chapter 23 . 7/7/2016
That was one of the best solangelo fanfics I've ever read. Thank you
the-twinyard-cirkus chapter 22 . 6/1/2016
I love this story soooooooooo much! I really, truly do. It sucks it ended so soon (22 chapter plus shameless smut is actually a lot haha) but I really enjoyed it! :)
the-twinyard-cirkus chapter 8 . 5/31/2016
I love the morse code idea :)
This is amazing, and I feel so bad for Nico :(
Onto the next chapter! :)
the-twinyard-cirkus chapter 4 . 5/31/2016
Jason... and Percy... but... wwwhhhyyyy?
Good chapter :) you have amazing writing talent!
the-twinyard-cirkus chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
Wow. This is an amazing story line, cant wait to read more! Time to binge read ;)
AmberMX chapter 6 . 4/12/2016
Usually, when I read an already completed story from the beginning to the ending, I save my reviews for the last chapter as a summary review for all the chapters, but right now, I just feel the urge to say: This story is amazingly touching so far. And so sad.

— Hashtag