Reviews for Nothing Else Matters
Shinigami Kiyomi chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
nice, its cute... maybe a epilogue? please?
Tsunaide chapter 2 . 8/10/2003
This story is so cute!
D.A chapter 2 . 5/26/2003
pretty good... love angsty stuff ending happy...

but at least one more chapter?

Shinigami chapter 2 . 2/13/2003
great fanfic!
a-Z-n chapter 2 . 1/10/2003
hey EtheLeA. could you tell me another e-mail address. it seems like my mails are bouncing back from your one!
a-Z-n chapter 1 . 1/9/2003
Hello. I just wanted to say that your fan fics are so cool! Your style is very original and you are my favorite! I especially like this one the most. It seems like you put a lot of imagination into it. Were you inspired by a personal experience to write this one? I would like to write a fanfic like you!

Please reply through e-mail.

frank chapter 2 . 1/7/2003
Nice write sequile!

love ya! _
Amia2 chapter 2 . 1/5/2003
aww, it's sad! i don't know much (anything) about gundam wing, nor what the "/AC" stands for, but this is a pretty good story anyways! thanks so much for your review! :)
Kiken Yuy chapter 2 . 1/5/2003
This is an excellent fic! I love angsty stories and this is beautifully done! Great work! Definately going on my favourites list!
Hellcat81 chapter 2 . 1/4/2003
that was so sad. i liked it. can you please write a sequel? when heero comes back - he still has to .
Sparda219 chapter 2 . 12/26/2002

Ryoko: Clear. (Zaps him with a beam.)

Sparda: WHOA! Sorry. When sap and fluffy romance becomes too good, I pretty much die. Demon thing. I LOVE this story. I think that an epilogue or continuation would be a good idea. Write it soon. Ja ne.
xxkurenaixx chapter 2 . 12/25/2002
hehehe...when i got here i was like "HUH"...when did i read this fic..._ ...when i saw the dedication i was like O.o?_...i went back to look at the review and i was "OH YEA,

THIS FIC"_...then i remembered that Duo protected Heero in the wa so sadT_T

especially the second chapter...i really had tears in my eyesT_T...i really like this fic _...and thanks for the dedication_
kurama's koi chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
would u mind updating so i can findout wats gonna happen.
Kaichan chapter 1 . 12/22/2002
;-;! EE! More more! _
Lydia M chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
Oh please write more! I wanna know what happens!

please! I'm tense and poor duo and . . . ::sniff:: I don't know if I can wait