Reviews for Mutant Minority
LivingALittle chapter 16 . 7/3
Will there be more anytime soon? I love this story and can't wait to read more!
Tootsie tart chapter 16 . 6/12
Heyo! Great story! I love it so much. Please please please PLEASE keep updating! When are you going to update next? Please let me know
MKP chapter 16 . 6/1
Are you ever going to update? I really enjoy the story. It's been 5 months. Could you at least tell us roughly when you're going to post again?
QueenElizabeth3 chapter 5 . 4/1
I really like your story and how you introduced some cannon and some non-cannon mutants into the scheme of things. I was wondering, what time does this take place in? I'm only asking because some of these characters come from different periods. Keep writing!
Lennyjess chapter 16 . 12/19/2017
Don't mind me, I'm just over here shipping Alex and Myka. Honestly tho, they have so much trust in each other and they were non-verbally communicating so early and they've got each other's backs and I just. Ship them so hard okay. They're just so perfect it makes me happy.

Also, I love how you're making the transition from Danger (the lab) to Safety (the mansion) so believable. Especially for Myka, since she arguably had the worst time there. The human brain doesn't just switch from being alert at all time to being instantly relaxed. That's not how it works, and at the very least there's trauma, which I appreciate you displaying. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Myka has PTSD, or has panic attacks at the sight of, say, needles for a while afterwards. She went through a lot, and it doesn't make someone weak to have to recover from it.
Also also, Logan! I can totally see him helping the group cope, since he went through something similar. Of course, he'd do it in his gruff manner, but totally plausible.
Anyway, I'm so glad you're not dead, lol. I'm also totally looking forward to your next update! :D
-Jess
X Valkyrie Prime X chapter 16 . 12/19/2017
I love this story. Myka is one of my favorite characters of all time. She is badass but you see the vulnerable side of her that's shows she is not indestructible. I love her interactions with Alex. The way the are so in sync with one another without even saying anything is amazing story telling. It would be interesting to see what he would do if he say her vulnerable or if she was in a situation that would show just how vulnerable she can get and what he would do. I kind of hope she wants to go out on her own to hunt down other mutant labs and Alex's goes with her. It would definitely make her run into her tormentors and that moment will be awesome. I love this story, I love your characters, and I think you are doing an awesome job at your writing.
chibichibi98 chapter 16 . 12/18/2017
I really love this story especially Myka and her pack. Hopefully they'll all be able to settle in well at Xaviers.
Mara-Lethe chapter 16 . 12/18/2017
Another great chapter, I love it!
victoria chapter 15 . 12/16/2017
you are an exceptionaly gifted writer i love this please update again soon.
LivingALittle chapter 15 . 12/16/2017
Yay update! So cool! Not sure how to feel about Erik being there yet or that Hank is just a boy but I ill have to wait and see. Thanks for the update and hope to read more soon.
MandDsGirl chapter 1 . 12/15/2017
Great chapter! Keep up the good work!
maraudersanarchy chapter 14 . 11/4/2017
ok another comment bc I just finished the other chapters and there are rarely ever any x-men oc stories I enjoy but I adore this and hold much hope okaY? much appreciation dude.
maraudersanarchy chapter 12 . 11/4/2017
I adore this and I'm saddened to realise I only have two more chapters! So hope you sporadically come back to this at some point, I love Myka and I can't wait for Erik and everyone and ahhh.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/21/2017
Love this story please update and I only just realised that Dan and Sandy are like Danny and Sandy from Grease.
-Rebecca L
Guest chapter 13 . 6/20/2017
This story is great so far. Please update soon, I would love to read more. I love your main character by the way. It's hard to come across likable, and well developed OC's these days. Great writing, and great plot. Please update!