Reviews for Good Things, Small Packages
Just4Me chapter 12 . 4/21/2015
Nope, I was wrong. This is my favorite chapter. I like Thorin's version of the troll story better than the original. Especially the idea of Wren frowning at the trolls, and telling them she would be very disappointed if they didn't put the dwarves down. Now I remember where Othin got his adorableness from - he got it from his adad and amad.
Just4Me chapter 11 . 4/21/2015
God, he's adorable! And seemingly irresistible.
Just4Me chapter 10 . 4/21/2015
It is fun to see Wren being a real Queen, and watch how she wields her power. And I don't blame Meltoriel for being fascinated with Dain. Who wouldn't be?
Just4Me chapter 9 . 4/21/2015
Darling Othin. Driving his adad crazy. I love how Wren is the tough guy and Thorin's just a big softy when it comes to his kids.
Just4Me chapter 8 . 4/21/2015
I have a feeling he's going to be just like his father, and love only once. Meltoriel is a lucky girl.
Just4Me chapter 7 . 4/21/2015
I find this chapter a little sad, as Thorin and Wren are long gone. But it's nice to see their children thriving.
Just4Me chapter 6 . 4/21/2015
Dain seems to have the best of Thorin and Wren in him. He's thoughtful and gentle, yet still a great warrior. A hard combination to resist.
Just4Me chapter 5 . 4/21/2015
Oh, the ever-thoughtful Dain. A kindred soul to his mother.
Just4Me chapter 4 . 4/21/2015
Why is it relationships between mother and daughter are harder than those between mother and son? You capture it beautifully.
Just4Me chapter 3 . 4/21/2015
I can just picture those two peevish faces grumbling over the breakfast table. Just the idea of a mini-Thorin makes me chuckle.
Just4Me chapter 2 . 4/21/2015
I think this is my favorite chapter. A rare moment of Othin's vulnerability, and Dain's wisdom. Lucky Wren to have two such sons.
Just4Me chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
I was so excited to see you put all the various "kids" chapters into one story. So much easier to re-read! And you started out with a brand new one that includes my two personal favorites - Dain and Othin. I just love these two together. They're polar opposites, and yet have such a close bond. And they always make me smile.
Dopamine07 chapter 12 . 4/19/2015
Loved reading about all the kids, it was cute :) hope you give us more
Wynni chapter 12 . 4/18/2015
ooooh, bedtime stories should always end in such a way.

Let's make it so!