Reviews for Ack, it’s due TOMORROW!
IronicTwins chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Haha great job! Eek I have a paper coming up...and I'm sure I'll be the same way! I too, wait till the last moment to write a paper.
Misato-Katsuragi2 chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
Pretty good. Heh, heh..I can relate to Momiji...I tend to leave my English assignments to the night before and usually get a good grade, anyhoo two thumbs up on this omake! *_*
Ninjaman chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
HEHEHEHEHEH! This story is is giving me flashbacks of my own youth. The thing I like about this omake is that it presents you with a common problem in an easy to understand way. Too bad it came a few years to late for me. (don't get me started on that, just don't okay)
Riana chapter 1 . 2/3/2003
Momiji is too much like me. We have all done it, swore we would never do it again, and still do it. Sugoi!
Hotaru Serenity Tomoe chapter 1 . 12/26/2002
that so happens to me a lot thats why i'm pretty much flunking math,& and the englshi teacher is so danm do ya

fics on the net?please email me to talk bout gots to go
ArouraLeona chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
Amen! I know EXACTLY how she feels! Did it 5 days ago in fact! Nuclear Waste baby! Blah! I congradulate you on both making me laugh and giving me nightmares!

Loved it!
liz chapter 1 . 12/21/2002
that was good, but it needed some more kusanagi.(hee hee hee)
holynarf chapter 1 . 12/20/2002
I don't think HolyNarf really talks like that... does she? Oh, well. Omake! Omake! Omake! Keep writing Merc; but maybe tell holynarf you are gonna use their oh-so-wonderful-and-original-screenname first next time...
Erika chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
THAT WAS FANASTIC:D I loved it and it is so true you don't sleep all night but youget it done in about an hr or 2...LMAO:D
Kumorimisora chapter 1 . 12/12/2002
lamo! this is great! more omake!