Reviews for The Broom Bearing Baggins of Bag End
TheRedScreech chapter 67 . 5/7
Well, I finished it, and it is now just after one o'clock in the morning. :) Thank you for this wild and amazing adventure!
TheRedScreech chapter 23 . 5/6
I need to take a moment to stop and review because I CANNOT BREATHE FOR LAUGHING! Beryl is a gem (pun intended) and Wren is absolutely amazing! I love how Beryl doesn't take any garbage from anyone and pushes boundaries and it's all so awesome!

I'm going to keep reading now! :D
blhartma chapter 67 . 8/11/2017
Love it Love it Love it!
blhartma chapter 38 . 8/10/2017
SO SWEET!
blhartma chapter 2 . 8/10/2017
omg this is wonderful!
a person d chapter 52 . 6/24/2017
This is adorable and I love it and will proceed to melt into a snippy goo
a person d chapter 14 . 6/16/2017
Wren is now my favorite person
a person d chapter 3 . 6/16/2017
I swear I was going to die laughing, this is comedic GOLD! I love it!
Guest chapter 66 . 4/21/2017
Oh good, I'm very relieved.
Guest chapter 65 . 4/21/2017
You wouldn't kill Fili and Kili and Thorin after all this would you?! You gave them personalities and girlfriends and I LOVE them, in a way I didn't in the original book.
Guest chapter 53 . 4/21/2017
That's a really interesting concept. trust far-seeing Beryl to anticipate the dragon's retribution!
Guest chapter 48 . 4/20/2017
Why didn't she just give the ring to Wren and stay in the room to sleep at night? I guess they needed a guard, but not really since the ring makes one person invisible. It's almost more risky to bring a guard, since she would have had to hide the normal way if anything happened. And Beryl could have done her thinking anywhere.
Guest chapter 45 . 4/20/2017
I love this chapter for so many reasons! Wren in general, and specifically how she completely fooled the elf king. Beryl making him fall. "MEN!" (Although for a second I thought you meant men as in the race of humans, and was confused).
Guest chapter 44 . 4/20/2017
I have an issue with how... intuitive? You have made Beryl. Bilbo kinda just bumbled along, using the ring carelessly and not really thinking much about Gollum, let alone making the connection that he used to be a hobbit. I like how kickass you've made Beryl, but I feel you are using hindsight gained from LotR to make impossible leaps in logic. I mean, readers know the significance of the ring, but there is no reason for Beryl to suspect, esp. after her talk with Gandalf.
Guest chapter 30 . 4/20/2017
I love that you let wren have the killing blow- much more personal and emotionally moving than Gandalf doing it to let them escape.