Reviews for Howling Out In Love
Pleeeeaaasseeeeeee update
s m Neal chapter 51 . 7/4
great story
carryon chapter 51 . 6/26
Thank you for this wonderful, addictive story. I found it a day ago and I couldn’t put it down, so I read it in one go. And now I just want more! I know, others had to wait a lot for new chapters, but.. I can’t help it but whining a bit. I was wondering though if it will be over with two parts or you will make ot a trilogy or more. Anyway, good luck and a looot of inspiration.
noellesullivan chapter 51 . 6/27
Please update
noellesullivan chapter 48 . 6/26
Oh I really wanted her to be related to Leah
Continue
noellesullivan chapter 44 . 6/5
Yes, I'd like to read that
Kuroi raion chapter 51 . 5/30
Pleeeeeeaaaaase update.
Please continue!
key94 chapter 51 . 5/4
i aboslutly love this story i have read it many times and keep hopeing for the next update... I cant wait to see how the plot carries on and what twists the author will put in the story.
MionePadfootLover chapter 1 . 4/29
Love this! More please!
Lory2004 chapter 51 . 4/26
I love this story. It’s like my fifth time reading it. Please update soon!
ANGSWIN chapter 51 . 4/24
Wow! Just wow!
I stumbled across your story while I was doing some research for my own HP/Twilight crossover (except mine is Hermione/Jacob). I must say that your thought process is very intriguing. I really love your complex, convoluted storyline.

I know that it has been over a year, but I do hope that you decide to pick up this story again one day. :)
MrsPotterDrEw chapter 51 . 4/22
I love this story so much. This is like the 3rd time I’m re reading this story. I’m still trying to figure out who Hermione’s dad is and I just really want to know and for an update.
TheVulcanNara chapter 1 . 4/10
I've read this story over and over again and I fall in love with it everytime. So here I faithfully await the next update and shamelessly make inhuman fangirl noises when there is no update.