Reviews for Hacking the S Plan
Ex-Sonar chapter 14 . 16h
Will you continue this in the future?
It ha been months from last update...
Exceedlini chapter 1 . 6/27
...minato is suddenly added inside and chapter 14 has changed. I remembered kusano being Eliza's sekirei and now she became Minato's one. Why did you changed chapter 14?
jierda chapter 14 . 3/13
I like this story! Keep up the good work.
godzillafan1 chapter 14 . 2/15
another story that needed a much needed update hope more chapters will come soon.
adele black chapter 14 . 2/13
I'm happy for the update, I love your story.
Dracian chapter 14 . 2/13
Loving it, can't wait to see what's in store fot Eliza next.
sakaewmatsui chapter 14 . 2/12
Yes, yes, yes! Atleast! The story was updated and not on hiatus! 's interesting that you following the original story and made some change to it. I like it! What will happen next to Eliza and her sekirei...
I can't wait for the next update. Thank you so much author and don't forget to take care of your health!
Zero H Gundam chapter 13 . 11/1/2017
Great story, just reread it, hope you can update soon, as for Sekirei ideas, Kusano as I love the idea of her being with this group, she saves her first making Ku want her as a big sister,

some other ideas, and why maybe Juusa, Kaho, Taki, Yomi I have not see many use these four Hikari, Hibiki just love them plus Hikari and Benitsubasa I can see fights between then that should be funny, maybe Karasuba make it a clean sweep of the Disciplinary Squad, final one Tsukiumi again funny stiff could take place.

anyway looking forward to more,
DschingisKhan chapter 13 . 10/17/2017
Need to abuse that mad credit line from MBI to get a bigger place with a bed imported from M itself is kind of creepy and awful, but I like your protagonist well enough for her respect and basic morality. You've managed to create an impression of someone who's been forced by circumstance into a life they're not fond of that resonates with me, even though we don't know the specifics yet.

One thing I'd personally like to see is for her to encourage personal connections between the other girls, too. Having a single focal point like that just isn't healthy for a relationship!

As far as the future is concerned, I think she's going to want to start aggressively managing the information war, hiding as much as possible about their movements and abilities from enemies.
LEGOboy13000 chapter 13 . 9/24/2017
This is a very interesting story you have here and I would love to see Yomi and Yahan be added into Eliza harem.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/10/2017
It will be cool to see tsukiumi added
Guest chapter 13 . 5/10/2017
The story is amazing. It would be great if homura was a added or kazehana
Guest chapter 13 . 4/27/2017
This is amazing. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Kitten17175 chapter 13 . 4/27/2017
Beautiful love this story a lot, it is one of my favorite ones because it is a story that a lot of people wouldn't work on so continue such a beautiful story please.
Joe R chapter 13 . 4/20/2017
I like this story and I also see that it is one of if not the only good fem harem sekirei story's that I can find.

I suggest keeping with unused, rare, or even oc pairings and staying away from the cannon pairings especially kuu.

But this is your story so write what you will.