Reviews for Damn Duty Free
Sasusakui chapter 7 . 6/7
Hm.
TheProdigy'sWife14 chapter 7 . 6/4
ROTFL! Serves Neji right! I would have done the same thing tbh. XD

Glad to see that you're alive, I was so shocked when I got a notification for this story.
Sasusakui chapter 6 . 5/16
continue. i happen to like this. also this has been bothering me for awhile, it's "sighed".
TheProdigy'sWife14 chapter 6 . 3/12
Ooooohhh... so Sakura and Garra have a thing? I'm glad that you're updating again! :)
TheProdigy'sWife14 chapter 5 . 3/26/2016
Neji is so jealous-I love it! I'm glad you're 't wait for the next chapter!D
xoanneox chapter 5 . 3/26/2016
Omg, you updated!

I like your story so much
The development of their relation is so nice

Please update when you have time
lakeya2700 chapter 4 . 9/16/2015
Well this my first time reading this story, this pairing is not quite as popular as the other Sakura pairings. So don't get discouraged if the reviews don't come now, when more chapters come reviews will come. For Sasuke let him be jealous and want Sakura back from Neji or something that. Seriously I love this story and I love this pairing, remember ppl follow and also alert this story too. Hope to see an update!
TheProdigy'sWife14 chapter 4 . 8/3/2015
Ok I have to agree with Neji when it comes to destiny. The way that they keep meeting each other is DEFINATELY the universe telling them to get together! Can't wait for the next chapter! And don't take too long this time!D
TheProdigy'sWife14 chapter 3 . 5/26/2015
He was flirting! AGAIN! I'm still a little suspicious apt that box though. (He probably just have jet the box...)

Can't wait for the next chapter! :) ;) :D
Tsubasa Hanabusa chapter 2 . 5/6/2015
Its so hard to get a good nejisaku fanfic and i have to say this fanfic is turning out to be really good. I hope you update soon!
TheProdigy'sWife14 chapter 2 . 5/4/2015
You know, if I didn't know better, I would think that Neji is flirting with her... ;)
It's okay Neji, I'm afraid of planes too! ;) XD

Can't wait for the next chapter! :) :D
TheProdigy'sWife14 chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
This is hilarious! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Completely Confunded chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
Love how you didn't specify the guy 'til the end!

It being Neji (it is Neji, right?), kinda shocked me, as I was expecting for it to be Sasuke; now that I think about it, though, it is like Neji to be polite at the same time as contemptuous, while Sasuke is more manipulative and cutting with his words.