Reviews for The Demonic Medic
Kyuubz chapter 1 . 6/28
shizune namikaze?! hold up
Aedwards179 chapter 1 . 4/7
if his chakra replenishes enough to use super strength 24/7 then that would be the perfect way to increase chakra reserves. just keep his muscles enhanced all the time. it'll constantly drain his chakra but not enough to make him pass out from chakra exhaustion
Some dude chapter 23 . 3/15
It was good while it lasted, everything feels like it's dragging out, adding bending could be cool but your execution of it make it seem to easy to developed and too similar to avatar.
Luciendar chapter 5 . 5/12/2021
Wow, I never knew I could go from enjoying a story to finding it ridiculous so quickly. Does kakashi think the sun shines out of Sasuke's ass or something? Jesus. Not to mention that God awful advice. If we're going into a unknown combat zone shoot a giant fucking fireball. There could be captives or explosives that could hurt us in turn but do it anyway. That's what's so fun about it being unknown. I hate the life I wasted on this chapter.

And as much as I don't care for Naruto and Hinata being together, her crushing on Sasuke is worse.
yindragonkiba chapter 27 . 12/9/2020
Love it thus far can’t wait for more
Kristina Johnson chapter 27 . 11/15/2020
Please update!
Kristina Johnson chapter 24 . 11/15/2020
What did that envelope have in it and why did it lead him there?
Kristina Johnson chapter 17 . 11/14/2020
How come naruto hasn’t had any secret summoning training or will that be with the toads? Is that the namakaze family summons?
Kristina Johnson chapter 14 . 11/14/2020
What was the weapon naruto got?
Kristina Johnson chapter 11 . 11/14/2020
I bet he got fire affinity from the nine tails fox after the curse seal
Kristina Johnson chapter 5 . 11/14/2020
I really want to know if naruto received and other bloodline limit.
Luciendar chapter 2 . 9/6/2020
Ugh, not sure if I'm hoping to like this or not. The story is written well enough, though it hasn't really grabbed me yet. My issues are more with the characters. First and foremost is that I dislike sasuke quite a bit. Everything about his character grinds me. I just wanna punch that little prick in the face. Next is Hinata who only really becomes interesting later on. She's cute and all but I've written her in my stories before and the stutter kills me. What I'm really only concerned about is and potential romance there. HinataXNaruto doesn't work for me. Not only is it too vanilla and bland, but I just thunk he needs a stronger, more self confident woman.
Silverwingzz chapter 6 . 8/6/2020
The curse seal can’t affect someone with a Boku in them so I’m kinda confused about this chapter.?
Hoans chapter 1 . 7/6/2020
Just hope the "Namikaze Shizune" was a typo! I just hate it when authors goes and change original characters names and identities! With the exception of the "Senju Naruto" here as it is more like an adopted name! I prefer more when the story change because fate/destiny(Authors) made slight change leading to a completely new story!

For example in cannon... Let's assume that the 2 ninjas who almost killed Naruto really existed! Let's say they were making their way in the direction of Naruto but spotted Itachi with blood on him before seeing Naruto! It made them alerted, they then chased him while alerting other shinobis thus leaving Naruto to be found later then sent to the hospital then going on with the original story!

Now for this story however, a slight change made fate/destiny(Authors) resulting in Itachi being a little more overwhelm by the massacre he just did resulting in him being a little more late when moving in the direction of Naruto leading to the 2 ninjas to have just enough time to see and almost kill Naruto with Itachi interferring before that could happen thus leading to the story we are reading now!

Well, anyway, just ranting here, don't mind, LOL, these are the kind of things i like in fanfictions! But it's just me! THANKS
Vinyr chapter 7 . 3/27/2020
Orochimaru is a pedophile... Orochi-pedo... Hah..