Reviews for The Demonic Medic
Brehze chapter 17 . 12/12/2015
Amazing chapter keep up this amazing work
Guest chapter 17 . 12/8/2015
Nice new chapter
reaver216 chapter 17 . 12/6/2015
great story so far
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 5 . 12/1/2015
Yay. A good fanfic that isn't NaruHina, NaruSaku, or a huge NaruHarem. Thank God! Sorry I'm just really happy. Hell I kind of wish Naruto isn't placed with anyone. I think I like it better when he just has a lot of friends. But that's just my opinion and i'm just a stupid person on the internet so what do I know. Anyway thanks for writing this.
Foxy Engineer chapter 17 . 11/28/2015
Good as always. Please keep it up I want to read more.
davycrockett100 chapter 17 . 11/28/2015
awesome
anarchyballz chapter 15 . 11/26/2015
Redeemed most people don't give the date thing a failure so I almost gave up at that point. Again sentence are we written good spelling and grammar. Happy thanksgiving
Guest chapter 16 . 11/22/2015
Awesome please make more
Foxy Engineer chapter 16 . 11/23/2015
As always this is really good and I can't wait for more. Thanks for the two chapters :)
DeusMagickas chapter 16 . 11/22/2015
Amazing fic it has a lot of potential and the storyline is awesome
davycrockett100 chapter 16 . 11/22/2015
sweet
anarchyballz chapter 5 . 11/22/2015
Good sentence structure and spelling. I hate to do this as well but if hints winds up with Sasuke this story gets shelf ed faster than it was picked up. You had her done well enough that it be a fresh naruhina FRESH not meek hints who crushes on Naruto from the age of 5 she has been ***** and woken up to the world and takes on the rtn mix in her personality. If you pair her with Sasuke it's a bummer. Of course you said no pairing but it's just me helping your review count by also sharing views on what I've seen so far in your story.
eXGNp7vS chapter 14 . 11/10/2015
So gewd
key2500 chapter 10 . 11/9/2015
I know its your story and all but it irks me how you have sasuke copy naruto left and right. This may stem from me not liking him as a character but I also know that the sharingan can only copy handsigns. Not water walking and Sasuke doesn't have the chakra control in order to copy narutos medical jutsu and I could be wrong but I don't think there are any handsigns involved in medical jutsu after a certain level either. I know you want to have them as friends as of now but that just sortve irks me. Otherwise good story and can't wait for next chapter.
davycrockett100 chapter 14 . 11/9/2015