Reviews for The Demonic Medic
ReaderNicholas666 chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
very interesting premise. i look forward to where you go with it.
InflatedChimp chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
I don't think I've read a story wherein Naruto is both raised by Tsunade and is a possessor of the Sharringan, so once more you've written something a little different.
What story are you currently focusing on? This and OE you've both stated not to be your focus but both Iron Fox and UNT are on hold.
DeadlyVengence chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
I like the plot and wish it would get updated regularly
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
Interesting start. Making Shizune a Namikaze though? How exactly is she related to Minato?
kumonaruto chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
good 1st chapter looking forward to reading more
frogash chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
This is really interesting. You don't see many stories where Naruto is a medic. I hope you can update soon.
eXGNp7vS chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
Sugoi
Preier chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
overdone on the civilian violence.

also, tsume being at tsunbaki (and aware of the massacre) makes no sense. why not simply have her tracking him from konoha? unless you have instant communication available? then it should be developped at least a little bit.

that said, good set up, the concept is interesting and a naruto who has known love for several years should make for fascinating changes.

CutseyRitska chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
Even though it's so far only one chapter I already feel hooked! I can't wait to see what happens next!
yuzukikuran476 chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
this story is awesome and THANK YOU ITACHI FOR SAVING NARUTO YOU ARE AWESOME and will there be more chapters coming and will there be Kurama and Tsunade and Itachi and Shizune and Naruto and Hinata pairs in this story as well and will Naruto befriend Kurama ( Nine tails) and help Naruto get stronger as well and will Naruto and Tsunade will have Mokuton Bloodline as well ? and please pm me and let me know and please update soon am looking forward to reading the next chapter :D
Ben Vilhaven chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
Wish I had random dreams like that...I like the premise, plenty of potential. I will be looking forward to more of this.
251 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17