Reviews for The Demonic Medic
Shinobi Gatana chapter 27 . 2/20/2019
Great story. A little heart broken that there is no more currently, but other stories or real life sometimes gets in the way, or writers block etc. Whatever it is, I hope to see you back soon. Keep up the good work, and thanks for your effort.
Blood-Stained Minazuki chapter 1 . 2/17/2019
pairings?
lekiad chapter 4 . 12/26/2018
ad
Monster King chapter 27 . 11/27/2018
Please continue it soon
Lunary chapter 5 . 11/23/2018
Looking forward to read the upcoming chapters.

Regards,
Lunary
Fictionlover87 chapter 19 . 11/22/2018
the is a good story I was enjoying it until it turn into a Naruto X Hinata so not a fan anymore I'm just sick of that coupling. almost every story on here is about that I just wanted something new oh well.
Guest chapter 27 . 11/20/2018
Naru/ten/ino please!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2018
So the blond moron was brutalised in his childhood, was saved and his idiotic mind wants to return to the f krs that harmed him? Unrealistic bs. The only thing that should be in his mind is to get revange. Brutalise the f rs that harmed him or watched him suffer. He should rip their flesh and souls apart. Yet from the description this will be probably another fiction having a pathetic moron of a forgiving floor rag of a MC. Why the authors do not add to the titles of such fictions some words like power of friendship or floorrag master or something significant that would describe the mc and need to place some baddass title like Demonic or Draconic or Emperor when the MC is a b ch that allows others to do what they wish in most of those fictions.
HAEVs Sha chapter 26 . 10/21/2018
Did you still alive?
Guest chapter 26 . 9/24/2018
Child countinue this great fuckery you have summoned
Noodleboyo chapter 19 . 9/24/2018
Sauske is a pot head, Hinata is a anko in training and Naruto is the most precious boyo, holy fuck you've done it dude
Sarcasm Dragon chapter 10 . 6/24/2018
Kotomatsukami once a day instead of every 10 years? That's not overpowered at all...no, not even a wee bit.
KentuckyMacFuck chapter 2 . 3/9/2018
Let me gush about this!, I love the way that you've written it!, everyone is characterized well and you are rather skilled at World-building, also I love the interactions with Sasuke and Naruto, ALSO JIRAIYA! YAYA! :'D
KentuckyMacFuck chapter 1 . 3/9/2018