Reviews for The Demonic Medic
Guest chapter 18 . 12/14/2017
Epic match between Naruto and Lee! :D
MattKennedy chapter 25 . 12/15/2017
I love that Sasuke uses weed to help him control the Curse Mark. :)
MattKennedy chapter 24 . 12/15/2017
This recurring theme of Naruto getting kicked in the balls is kinda disturbing. Why the hell is he not wearing a cup?! He's a damn ninja, not protecting such an obvious weakness is just stupid especially since it's happened before.
MattKennedy chapter 17 . 12/14/2017
All the stuff between Naruto and Hinata is kinda annoying. Back at the end of chapter 3 you said very emphatically that this would not be NaruHina (and I guess technically it isn't yet), but you also said that Hinata wouldn't be ready for anything relationship/sex wise anytime soon because of her being raped, but it seems kinda like that part of the story has been dropped/forgotten (the whole thing with Naruto just barging into the bathroom is very out of character from how mindful he was earlier in the story, and so very contrived just to give an opportunity for him to see Hinata naked and fall on her). I was really loving the lack of anything sexual/romantic in the story (they're barely 12 for crying out loud) and have been somewhat put off of the story because of how those things seem to be detracting from it without adding anything of value.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/6/2017
About pairings: I Honestly believe too many focus on them. Naruto is not about mating rituals, but friendship, belonging an growth. I love stories where Naruto grows strong, is recognized AS such and depended upon, while still being helped by his friends and family (adopted or chosen).
Guest chapter 26 . 12/6/2017
Really enjoying your story please keep the updates coming can't wAit for a senju clash
seekinginnerpeacelove chapter 4 . 12/7/2017
Can you have everybody stop shouting jutsu names at the top of their lungs plz
Kaito Echizen chapter 26 . 12/6/2017
mmmm

Kaito is hungry wants to eat
davycrockett100 chapter 26 . 12/6/2017
awesome :) glad you back
PkmntrainerCam chapter 22 . 12/5/2017
Good story, but SasuHina, to be blunt... IDFW it...
Theblueswordsman chapter 1 . 11/26/2017
InterestING thus far keep it up
Kaito Echizen chapter 25 . 11/24/2017
this very good, tsunade would have to see an elaboration jutsu for naruto and surely those old hyuga clan will order in attack to hinata

Kaito is hungry wants to eat
death390 chapter 2 . 10/18/2017
I can't tell if you changed shizunes clan since it only appeared once but you have used shizune namikaze and nawaki dan so far I hope that you didn't and it just s typo.

That said I'm glad to see a decent reason for Naruto to have a sharingan. That said I hope to see the effect of having a constant power drain (reduced recovery, larger reserves, ect) and it even give Naruto a good reason to have decent control.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 9/9/2017
Interesting idea and plot and chapter
CaitiAthena chapter 2 . 9/4/2017
i thought Sasuke was gonna freak when he found out that Naruto had his family bloodline... guess not
251 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »