Reviews for Xantippe
rosanante chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
you've heard before, I'm sure, that your prose are delectable and your use of literature and wit impeccable. Keeping this in mind, I'll truncate my review: I love how you write an Irish accent. It got inside my head and I could _hear_ dear Farfie. That, and I loved his anguish at Schuldig's crying out "God".
sierraviridian chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
Strangely beautiful.
Tysoyo Kalli chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
yeah, this is a really really good fic. Though you tend to repeat things, but thats Schu for ya. _; Really enjoyed the colorful language and such in this. Though I think you should have gotten a bit more on the noise part were Schu reads minds and such.
Katherine Tag chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
The beginning of this was great. I really like your portrayal of Schuldig's mind. The only real problem I have with it is the lack of preparation or lubricating substances. If Farfarello actually did that, it would _hurt_ There doesn't have to be stretching first, but there really does need to be some kind of lube. That said, I really did enjoy this dip into both Farfarello and Schuldig's lives. Very well written.
Monou Hakkai chapter 1 . 12/16/2002
I just read Zodically and along with this story it has just left me with wide eyes _;; And I've never seen Farfarello speak like this before, as a typical Irishman so it was quite a nice change to read Farfie in this style of dialogue rather than '...hurts God.' I was surprised he called Schu a whore after Schuldig cried God o.O Whoa with the shocker there. LOL. Great writing.
miriam chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
Schuldig prays? Wow! Not evil._
Yochan chapter 1 . 12/12/2002
This certainly isn't a pairing I really go for, but this fic and "Zodiacally" have left me truly stunned today. Amazing word, thank you so much for sharing. I'd love to see more.

-Yochan