Reviews for Uncommon Tales: Tales of the Jade King
Greenleaf chapter 4 . 1/26/2015
That was a wonderful chapter! I know I'm late...a couple years late, but I love the story anyways! Tanglinna is AWESOME! And cool, he reminds me of an OC I made once, except mine was slightly better tempered. Ummmmmm Brethil is such a sweat heart and I wish he was my little brother. Awwwwww poor Brethil! His Ada is never going to braid his hair! Tavor is so cool he's beyond words! He reminds me of my best friend. THRANDUIL AND LEGOLAS ARE AND ALWAYS HAVE BEEN MY FAVORITES! Send Curulin my love, if he's still alive. Brethil's after reminds me of my best friend too. XDXDXDXD ummmmm please update!
Miruial chapter 4 . 8/21/2006
AH! Oh no! Thranduil's in trouble! Don't worry, I'll come rescue you! That is, once I figure out how to transport myself into the computer...

And, *gasp* only 2 other elves survived! *cries* That was MEAN Tree... or Katharine... whichever... PLEASE let it be Curulin and Brondui... but, oh... Brondui died, didn't he... b/c in other Tanglinna/Tricksy Trio stories Brethil's father is dead... Oh how sad! *sob*

The Trio is so adorable! *blows kisses to all three* Especially Brethil. It's so cute how he rambles on. Everyone needs to stop being so mean and telling him to shut up all the time. If Legolas and Tavor didn't come up with the pranks, Brethil couldn't get them in trouble by telling about it, so they wouldn't have to worry! *sigh*

Speaking of pranks, though, I don't know why Tanglinna and the Princess were so upset about the squirrels. Squirrels are CUTE! I wish I could just pet them like Brethil w/out them getting scared or angry... Ah well. I suppose it is because I am, alas, doomed to be a mortal, not an elf. :( Hey Legolas, nce you manage to train a squirrel can you send it to me? Please? ;)

And no, Tanglinna, I didn't forget you. I love you, too. Now, will you PLEASE, please, PLEASE, pretty please give me a hug via moniter? *gives puppy dog eyes* Pretty please?
prisoner24601 chapter 4 . 7/9/2006
Oh PLEASE don't stop!
Jay Greenleaf Elf chapter 4 . 7/2/2005
Great another Christian online, you go girl. Anyway, this story is not happening, why isn't it happening? I've been waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting, then I look for an update and its still on the same place, its not going anywhere, then I have to wait some more whivh is not very fair. Please don't tell me that you are neglecting this fic coz if you are I'm going to start sounding like Erestor when he lectures lol. BTW tell Thranduil that I love him and want a kiss from him, and cuddles for Legolas, and tell Tanglinna that he is a real sourpuss. Till next time, and I want an E-mail from Thranduil. And no more waiting, PLEASE, before I go over the edge.
Ptath chapter 4 . 3/7/2005
*continues sobbing*
Ptath chapter 4 . 2/23/2005
*starts crying hysterically at the lack of updates*
Angel Angamaite chapter 4 . 12/21/2004
Where to start, where to start...?

Right. Compliments straight to the authors. I mean, without them we don't have fiction to read... And the Peanut Gallery (*snicker*) Doesn't have a computer. Angst being cool to read and fun to read (I can be very morbid. XD), humor being infectious. I nearly fell off my chair reading some of this stuff, and my mum told me to shut up way too many times for comfort. Kudos to Katherine and TreeHugger!

And direct replies to the individual characters, saving the longest rants for last.

Very Bad Man - *grumbles under her breath, her cats watch, alarmed, as the air turns a brilliant blue*

Tavor - *grin* Bit of an ego, m? Aw, well, egos are cool, therefore Elves with egos are even cooler. I happen to have a big ego myself. .

Well, for a little person, 'nyways... *looks up at the Elves and authors* Gimme a break! I stand at two feet tall... Up to your knees at best. X.x

Legolas - *giggle* Wonderful sense of humor there. Although the second thoughts kick in a tad too late. *smiles* Good luck vexing your home (and the Elves therein)! And don't worry, your archery will improve. I look forward to when Master Tanglinna will have to admit it!

Brethil - Are you funny on purpose, or is it natural? What an injustice, that people always tell you to shut up. I tell you, they outta follow their own advice! And as to the older Elves who do that... I compare them to thirteen year old edain who say the exact same thing. Mayhap 'tis a widespread trait? *tuts*

King Thranduil and Master Tanglinna (See? Proper titles! XD) - First off - 'enjoy intimate touch'... *cough* Uhh, not on your immortal life, O King! *flinch, shudder* But as for intimate touch... King Thranduil, I dare you to french kiss the monitor. *smirks* Nice comments, other the other hand. Hit the VBM where it hurts; the ego. *snickers* Meh, but I do sympathize. What are those evil edain going to do next, stick an apple in your mouth and tie you to a silver platter? *wince*

Master Tanglinna, just to say, you are, without a doubt, my favorite character. *nods* I very nearly fell off my chair laughing at half those comments of yours. You and Brethil should make a commedy act. And one last thing; you are a Very Very Very cool person. Consider that a bunch of points for ammunition against a certain king...?

Just to point out some things; Did you know there was an animated film produced which featured the King... As something wrinkled and green looking. O.o; (Animated movie was The Hobbit, if you want to know.) And as for the nicknames, Tanny reminds me of a mountain lion. Those are Very Cool. Not all is lost! And Thrandy reminds me of a spool of thread. Yarn, maybe? Aww well.

*hands Master Tanglinna a pie* You know what to do with that, eh? *wicked grin* However, if you misfire and it goes in my direction, well... Electricution can be awful painful... XD

*hugs everyone's boots, 'cause she can't reach any higher*

Bye! .

The Very Small Electric Mouse,

~TP
Sunn-Kissed chapter 4 . 10/31/2004
Hello? Get writing! Your teaser just made it worse! I *need* the next chapter!

Hehee...I can't wait for Tanglinna to find out what's happening to Thranduil. The question is, will Legolas find out, too? Hmm...

Only an update *hint hint* will tell.

Tell the Trio I say hi, and tell Tanglinna he is very good to put up with prank-pulling elflings. On the other hand, the prank-pulling elflings are very good to put up with Tanglinna. And of course, Thranduil (god Thranduil) deserves attention for putting up with that giant mouse...and the VBM, too. I guess.

Till next chapter! *wink wink nudge nudge* which will be up soon. Right? Right?
Ptath chapter 4 . 10/22/2004
*starts to cry*
Mirasaui chapter 4 . 9/20/2004
I have been doing my reading for the MEFA awards and came across this delightful story! The adventures of the elflings have had me in stitches, while the treacherous 'bad man' and his treatment of the elves - oh, such horror. How dare he treat such honourable beings with hatred and malice. His blood should feed the thirsty desert, shame on me for my thoughts.

If I must pick a favourite in your cast of characters, for I enjoy them all, I would say that Tanglinna has found a place in my heart, just as I see he has a soft spot for the elflings. There is something to that stern taskmaster that makes me want to hug and kiss and steal him away. But, of course, I will not *winks* for he must save Thranduil.

I do like the lightheartedness, balanced with the angst and the descriptive detail is marvelous, a gem in the making. Bravo to both authors. I look forward to ensuing chapters and the end of the tale.

Mirasaui
Ptath chapter 4 . 7/20/2004
It has now been

1 year

3 months

13 days

since this story was updated.

*sobs*
Ptath chapter 4 . 6/20/2004
It has now been 1 year, 2 months and 7 days since this was last updated.
Ptath chapter 4 . 6/12/2004
*ahem* The time since an update is now 1 year, 2 months and 2 days.
Ptath chapter 4 . 5/19/2004
Ok, it's now been 1 year, 1 month and 11 days since this was last updated...
Ptath chapter 4 . 5/10/2004