Reviews for Uncommon Tales: Tales of the Jade King
TossingStarlight chapter 4 . 4/16/2004
*GLOMP* I LOVE all of them! And especially Legolas . I am desperate to give him huggles! *ahem* putting aside the baby talk I am going to submit this to wonderful Tanny's tally...yes, it was in fact fun saying that! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOVE LOVE Thranduil and would very much appreciate a hug *puppy eyes* pwese? Finally I have to say PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE,Tanglinna accept this hug *cuddles* and smoochies from me! *bats eyes* I await the day you finally give a hug to all us desperate ladies out here!
Ptath chapter 4 . 4/15/2004
*sobs, then wails* It's been over a YEAR! *wails louder, then collapses to the ground sobbing*
Ptath chapter 4 . 4/8/2004
It's been an entire year since this was updated! *starts sobbing*
Mayhem21 chapter 4 . 4/2/2004
In 6 days it will have been an entire YEAR since you updated! *sobs*
AURORA chapter 4 . 1/14/2004
HAIL THE GREAT TREE AND KATHERINE
HOW COULD YOU BE SO CRUEL TO POOR THANDY (AURORA SENDS KISSES TO MAKE HIM FEEL BETTER)AS FOR MY MAIN MAN TANGLINNA I AM DEFINTELY IN LOVE. HE HAS A SOFT CENTRE AFTER ALL (I JUST LOVE SOFT CENTRED HARD MEN ... A SWOONS) HE CAN DROP IN TO ME ANY TIME FOR A LITTLE R & R AWAY FROM THE THE THREE PESTS (STILL PREFER LEGS WHEN HE GROWS UP) BRILLIANT STORY SO FAR I HOPE THAT NASTY PIECE OF WORK GETS A REALLY HORRIBLE ENDING HA HA! HOW CAN ANYONE BE THAT CRUEL AND HATEFUL. IF TANGLINNA DOESN'T WANT TO HUG THE SCREEN HE CAN HUG ME INSTEAD. A SENDS LOTS OF KISSES HIS WAY JUST TO MAKE HIM FEEL BETTER FOR ALL THE TEASING
LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT INSTALLMENT
LOVE AURORA X
ArWen of sMirkwood chapter 4 . 1/8/2004
Update,faster!And when are they gonna discover that Thrandy is gone?*legolasses Easterlings**glomps Legolas*quick, grow up to how you looked like at the end of the ROTK movie and I'm sure you'll receive many more marriage offers! :-D ;-)
AURORA chapter 4 . 12/23/2003
DEAREST TREE AND CATH,
WHAT A BRILLIANT BIT OF WRITING FROM MY FAV AUTHOR AND HER COUNTERPART.I HAVE READ THIS ON RECOMMATION OF THE GREAT TREE HUGGER. ( A. SLUTES)
OF COURSE YE HAVE INCLUDED MY FAVE ARCHER OUR VERY OWN TANGLINNA(GO TANGY)
I AM VERY CONCERNED ABOUT OUR OWN ELF KING THANDY BUT KNOWING HIM HE'LL HAVE HIS REVENGE AND GOD HELP THE BAD MAN
OF OUR TRICKSY TRIO WHAT CAN ONE SAY THEY ARE SUCH A HOWL
WELL AURORA SIGNS OFF AND WISHES ALL A LOVELY HOLIDAY
LOVE A...
Tortured Reader chapter 4 . 12/19/2003
please oh dear and almighty ladies... hear this poor reader on his last breath of life... you both cannot leave our favourite characters Thranduil and Tanglinna like that! and since april! update soon? I would love to live and see a new update! :)
Chanra chapter 4 . 12/15/2003
This review is for Tanglinna. Or rather, Tanny. I think he is my favorite character, even if he is old as dirt (probably looks better though) and is an old sourpuss, and sometimes he makes me want to see him swing from the gallows. But I suppose you can't change an old sourpussed Master Archer.
Speaking of Archery, Little Greenleaf, don't fret about missing the last arrow in the first chapter, my friend shot one and it went THROUGH the target, onto the other side. My other friend's arm bends backwards when she pulls the string. As for me? I can't shoot worth a squirril's butt.
And Brethil? Don't EVER shut up. We can be long winded together.
Please, update before Christmas, or on Christmas, that'd be the best present EVER!
runaround chapter 4 . 11/30/2003
Is this ever going to be updated?
I love the way you respond to reviews. Tanglinna is one of my favorite characters. I'd love to have him as like a dad or an older brother or something.
The squirrel's sound quite cute. If you're sending them out, send some my way. They can hang out with my friend's sugar glider.
JezRoll chapter 4 . 9/23/2003
*sniff* "*Not to mention what King Thranduil will say when he gets back and finds out*..." You just ahd to put that in didn't you? You guys are so mean, well, you're not really *mean*, you're just really good at writing. *Sigh* I think I'll need another box of tissues before this story is finished.

Kate- I guess I read more than I thought I had. I think I even had this chapter started, but I hadn't really gotten that far in. But that's okay, cuz I enjoyed chatting with you all the same. I love talking the you and LadyJea, getting a small glimps at what's rolling around in your heads. Though I bet that even those barely scratch the surface of all those wheels that perpetually turn. How do you get any sleep with all those ideas dancing around?

Both- *sniff* "The more time that passed before Ada found out about the squirrels, th better the chances were that he would see ammusement in this.* You just have to throw those little things in, don't you? I'll never be able to look at another squirrel again with out breaking out in tears. And what about all that torment you're about to put little Legolas through, haven't youe any hearts?

Tree-Aw! Brethil so so cute. I just want to bring him home with me, and give him all of little squirrels he could ever want, and he'll never have to worry about anyone shooting at them, cuz I don't think you're allowed to hunt squirrels in my neighborhood.

Both-Ah, yes the lectures, doesn't every young one (wood elf or other wise) look forward to those? I can't tell you how overjoyed I always felt at receiving variations on those speaches, always a treat.

After that cute sceen with the yungsters and Tanglina, you just *had* togo back to Thranduil's peril, didn't you? And I just thought that maybe I would be able to read a good fic for once and not have to stare at the computer in disbelief as you play with the characters minds. Granted, you are very good at doing so, and you do write it *so* well. Blast you two, you'll have me rantiong to random people about this for the rest of my life.

Alas, I must go. I have ideas to get out on paper, and homework to do. *Jez stares ant her bookbag with contempt.*

Tell Thranduil I say "hi". And also that I deeply admire his courage.

For Tanglina I have to say: I don't think you're going soft at all, it's just so hard to stay mad at those three.

Anywho, Kate, Tree, I look forward to the next chapter!
ember chapter 4 . 8/31/2003
i just love stories with the tricksy trio. poor thranduil, to be kidnapped! he doesn't deserve it! and of course, i have always loved tanglinna ever since i first read about him! i can't wait to see what happens next!
kingmaker chapter 4 . 8/24/2003
When will Legolas et. al. grow up? (rhetorical question) Ah, the many lectures- when are adults gonna realize that a lecture can never replace a good spanking? And poor Thranduil, I can't wait till the VBN gets his just desserts.
kingmaker chapter 3 . 8/21/2003
Give Tanglinna a point from me- he deserves it for all the crap he has to put up with. I've never figured out squirrels- they're just rats with tales, but said tales make them so damn cute. Nice prank- I just hope that the cooks don't know a Brunswick Stew recipe. Squirrels rock!
kingmaker chapter 2 . 8/19/2003
Easterlings... Not good. Chemical warfare in Middle Earth- very interesting.

The various descriptions of the archery class were quite amusing.
108 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »