Reviews for Uncommon Tales: Tales of the Jade King
JastaElf chapter 2 . 12/12/2002
OK, I did that backwards, reviewed chapter two in chapter one... my bad, I'm half out of it tonight. (grin)

Anyway, just wanted to say I am just dying to see where you go with this! We must all quit our day jobs so we can spend more time writing, posting, reading and reviewing fanfiction!

Oh wait, I don't HAVE a day job. (grin)

Anyway, lovely so far, angsty in all sorts of ways, and I'm dying here!
JastaElf chapter 1 . 12/12/2002
*The Jasta is wise and good, she WILL review this chapter before freedily going on to the next one... the Jasta will review ALL chapters like a good Jasta...*

Oh, ladies, this is just WONDERFUL! Tanglinna is fantastic as always, and the Tricksy Trio is at it again... Brethil is just lovely as always, and Legolas! Ah, the little bird... poor lamb, he SO badly wanted to go with Ada... (waaaah!)

And Thranduil. *huge grin* Ah, the wonderful King of Mirkwood... I do love what you're doing with him, though I am not at ALL happy with what has been DONE to him! I must move on to the next chapter... I must see!

(grin) And thanks for making me a teensy part of the tale! The bow-making song... ah yes, that one... (grin) Thank you thank you thank you!
The Evil Old Woman chapter 2 . 12/12/2002
Too cool for words! More, please! Soon!
108 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8