Reviews for An Unending Circle
bbissocute chapter 1 . 2/3/2016
Adorable. Never thought about that kind of problem cropping up. Great work!
mckydstarlight chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
I had already posted a review so I couldn't post this. :) I was thinking, you could add another part to this from where Cas healed him after the crypt episode because Cas wasn't thinking completely clearly then and could have forgotten. You could even do one where he got his appendix back when he became a demon because all of his injuries healed up. You could set it in like season 11. I would love to see more!
mckydstarlight chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
This is perfect!
Super Vanilla Bear chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
I love your stories to pieces, and this one is no exception. Poor Dean having appendicitis so many times. I loved the ending, especially since it was Cas there to take care of him instead of Sam (though, I still love the brotherly shmoop that comes along with the Winchester brothers). Dean's exasperation over the situation was so very in character, and I honestly loved everything about this one. :)

- SVB
AnastaziaDanielle chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
Loved it! So glad you found this gem. I liked the part where Castiel decided he should have brought Dean pie. Thanks for sharing!
Aini NuFire chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
Oh my gosh, this is too funny. Lol, "don't say crap when I'm feeling like crap!" Thank you for this.
DearHart chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
OH HAPPY DAY! You SPOIL us with all this glorious hurt!Dean and I LOVE you BOTH for it! Much thanks and gratitude! XOXOXOXO
Casey chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
Hi, I was scrolling though the "Just In" and I'm so glad that I ran across this fic. :) this was just what I needed. You captured Dean really well. And ya, I never thought about when Can always heels Dean, that everything might be heeled. Well in this case, that's somewhat of a bummer. Haha. Anyway, thanks for the quick fan fiction. It was well done.
Clare Hope chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
Maybe not the best story ever, but it kind of made me smile and it wasn't bad at all. Actually, I liked it despite its slightly over-the-top-ness. For your first time writing Cas, it was really good! Thanks for sharing it!
Clare