Reviews for Coming Clean
wendykw chapter 14 . 5/20
In my endeavor to read or reread all your fics, this one has been a fun read. I don't remember reading it before, and Fitz is one of the best original characters I've read in a fanfic. I'm hoping he reappears somewhere in your other fics.
Rick's efforts to protect Kate, her reputation, and her career are the heart of this story. I've been amused, amazed and awed by his efforts and the unintended consequences of his curiosity. Great story. Thank you.
Tom Knutson chapter 14 . 6/13/2019
OUTSTANDING! ! CAN YOU PLEASE KEEP WRITING! !
Guest chapter 14 . 9/25/2017
Great. Love it!
helensorrento chapter 14 . 9/6/2017
Loved it! I hope you continue the story.
gngoa chapter 14 . 7/4/2017
I enjoyed this so much, thank you for sharing your talent and imagination.
Castlelover777 chapter 6 . 5/3/2017
This was such a beautiful chapter! It literally made me cry. Your comparison of Rick's love to a thunderstorm is remarkable. It's perfectly apt, and also explains Kate's fears in the face of such an overwhelming love. I loved it!
Perfgen chapter 14 . 3/17/2017
Just found this story. Amazing, Two Thumbs up!
argo-XnG chapter 14 . 2/9/2017
Thank you!
I can't tell you how much I enjoy your stories. I just can't stop once I start reading. :)
Please continue with this. I would love to see Castle and Beckett mess with the boys and Lanie!
jpwood chapter 14 . 11/20/2016
great story
jpwood chapter 6 . 11/19/2016
wow bucket's confession was powerful... to bad the show didn't do that
sertry chapter 14 . 10/17/2016
Awesome! :)

Waiting for a promised oneshot.
gilmoradict chapter 14 . 6/19/2016
Thoroughly enjoyed this - you match and possibly exceed the Castle writers ability to string us out with one problem between Kate and Rick's relationship after another, but you've also kept the humor intact, which is a bit rare among Castle fan fic writers. Lots of fun, descrete romance, all in all an outstanding offering.

Went back to your archive after stumbling on to One Quarter. Intrigued with your current travels and baggage are you sure you couldn't write the screen play for a good sitcom?

Keep up the great work, and thanks!
unannalome7 chapter 6 . 3/9/2016
your Beckett's explanation of the thunderstorm its really really good!
madcloisfan chapter 14 . 1/18/2016
Loved it. I hope u do come back & write a sequel 2 this
Bamafan101 chapter 14 . 12/21/2015
Castle needs to tell Beckett about Hollander's Woods. I'm not sure how I feel about the Ronald Reagan bashing, I hate when writers throw their political beliefs in a story.