Reviews for Kill or be Killed
This is Tayuya ?
Alex2909 chapter 29 . 10/26/2017
awesome story
J chapter 29 . 10/25/2017
Hey can you make the next chapter involve anko also please make a pairing with and the character you created as to be honest there’s barely any anko pairing with oc characters the authors make. Plus it would good drama and kinda funny because you could see anko be the clingy type because of her past also don’t make her out to be a whore as when you look into her past you could see her not letting others close enough to form to close a relationship and that includes sex
rosetteonna chapter 25 . 10/21/2017
I wish haru's goal dont change where he wants power but his dream is to change the world in a better place so what happen to the girls in wave doesnt repeat in the future and many scenario will happen to harden his resolved, for naruto and sasuke's sake also for others. just like in code geass ahaha oh my I am sorry my first comment here is double send, ughh didnt mean it really sorry. also I want haru to tell his goal to haku but not all of them, he will fabricate some truth heheh and secretly use her. I guess thats my suggestion?
rosetteonna chapter 1 . 10/19/2017
I really like what you did to haru, on how his mind works. im not yet done reading this story but so far I really no seriously I really like haru ahaha and I like him better when he think he's a old man but not old maybe adult, well I have a fetish to older...ahem! and maybe I like to suggest to add tsunade to his soon to be harem ahaha. if naruto and sasuke are reincarnation of asura and indra, maybe haru is a reincarntion of hagoromo? well just making hypothesis here. but so far I immediately add this story as one of my favoritesgood job!
rosetteonna chapter 1 . 10/19/2017
myx34 chapter 29 . 10/10/2017
Still waiting for the chapter. I like it so far.
PervyPanda chapter 29 . 10/5/2017
WTF? Ruby Rose?
J chapter 29 . 10/4/2017
Please add anko in the romance list because what they did to a beautiful woman like her is make her fat. Also it’ll be more since he could really be called a Casanova if she’s in it
Little Liar chapter 29 . 9/22/2017
Bad fic.
Rangle chapter 3 . 9/20/2017
Ah, I remember why I stopped reading this story. Basically, the protagonist abandoned his aspiration to become the God of Shinobi and became another expendable fool. It's hard to maintain the reader's interest when the main character is just another minion to support Naruto. It's not about being Gary Stu or not.
DragFire chapter 29 . 9/17/2017
I don't like Self-Insert fanfictions but yours is really good. I like a lot the selfish nature and manipulations of the protagonist.
CaptainToast321 chapter 1 . 8/30/2017
Please stop writing. You're terrible at it, and obviously practice hasn't helped.
ArcherShirou chapter 12 . 8/27/2017
Sakura seeing that she needs to get stronger is good, maybe she'll be of some use in the future (maybe not)

Haru wanted someone strong to fight, be careful what you wish you can get it
ArcherShirou chapter 11 . 8/27/2017
I'm commenting on it here in the middle of the afternoon, and also your choice for Naruto must already be decided by now, but I'd like any girl except Sakura, my preference is Shion's movie (of course if Haru does not steal her too)

Yakumo wastes no time, and her clan probably approves of her choice.
654 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »