Reviews for Kill or be Killed
William Joy Sebastian chapter 29 . 2/5/2021
This story is amazing, though the grammar seems to be written by the Hulk, i don't mind to help as a beta reader if you want. However is this story is still alive? I really want to see Haru reach his goal
AKA chapter 29 . 1/31/2021
ANHHH I LOVE THISSSS. WHY YOU NO UPDATE?! Also, I kinda want to see Haru go rouge. At least have Naruto and Sasuke chase him down LMAO
God-of-Machines chapter 29 . 2/2/2021
Tayuya
GownOwl chapter 23 . 1/20/2021
Hello and thanks for the chapter. Do you have plans to edit these last few chapters? The first about 16 or so chapters were good grammar wise but I am finding it harder and harder to continue reading with the current level of grammar. I have to actively try and figure out what half of these sentences are trying to say. Maybe try and use Grammerly, it's far from perfect but the site would most definitely improve your chapters. But besides grammar the way you have portrayed the characters, fights and emotions has been good. I find myself wanting to know what happens next, how he will react to the next event. I also kinda want to see more of other people's points of views of what he has done as well as just general life.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/14/2021
canon rehash , the mark of a terrible writer
BruhImTheGlitch chapter 8 . 12/20/2020
Im on chapter 8 and i dont understand why you did all that,you coulve just had him apprenticed
iamZion chapter 2 . 11/27/2020
this child is creepy.
AnitaUchiha123 chapter 1 . 11/15/2020
I personally never liked the rinnegan, the sharingan is much coolet
PeenPunisher99 chapter 24 . 11/8/2020
the grammar drops off at around chapter 20 but still a good story
PeenPunisher99 chapter 11 . 11/7/2020
'This time the three of his former teammates—č clearly show a surpised look,' lol why the fuck is there russian in there?
Guest chapter 29 . 10/16/2020
Come back to us!
Emperor Phantom chapter 29 . 9/5/2020
please update the new chapter.. because this story is one of my favourite.. great story
Teachhh chapter 2 . 7/18/2020
Why do you have to have a plan for other poeple
nonamejay chapter 1 . 6/26/2020
Haru kinda reminds me of the Reverse Flash from the arrowverse in the way he plans and manipulates, if you ever continue, don't let him stray from his goal.
Uday Sra chapter 29 . 5/29/2020
good
654 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »