Reviews for Kill or be Killed
Vallavarayan chapter 23 . 5/29/2020
This is not a anti hero si.
It’s a unstable psycho bipolar si who makes no sense.
Spidersauce chapter 17 . 5/23/2020
Dude. You're way too obsessed with ellipses. Stop it.
Spidersauce chapter 15 . 5/23/2020
Yeah . . . Haru is as retarded as canon ninja. "Let me just announce my presence and have a straight up fair fight!"
No . . . assassinate the ninja while Naruto assassiates the samurai.
What is with your story and all the nonlethal takedowns?
Spidersauce chapter 14 . 5/22/2020
I'm sad this seems to all largely be following canon. I cringed when you first brought up the wave arc would be happening, and now it's all happening essentially the same as canon too . . . Never understand fanfic authors' obsession with rewriting canon.
But to each their own :o
Spidersauce chapter 13 . 5/22/2020
You seem confused on if Haru is a bad guy or not. On one hand he befriends Naruto and Sasuke as children with the knowledge he plans to kill them later for his own gain, and now you try and claim he cares about the people of Wave to the point it affects him this badly?
Spidersauce chapter 12 . 5/22/2020
You know, most people's least favorite thing about Sasuke in canon is his obsession with power, comparing himself to powerful people and bitching about it.
And here, that's exactly what you have Haru doing. Honestly Haru often behaves more like Sasuke than Sasuke does.
Spidersauce chapter 10 . 5/22/2020
I love the idea of a slightly Yandere Hinata. Keep her sweet and kind ideally, have her side of the catfight be utterly polite and without reproach . . . as she tears Yakumo to bitsNone of that false sweetness dripping with scorn, have her appear innocent as she enters bitch mode haha.
Spidersauce chapter 9 . 5/22/2020
Really glad Haru learning some medical jutsu, I'm always really annoyed when the SI has the potential for it and just doesn't. Kabuto is always my shining example for ityou can get fucked up simply because you're still young, skill doesn't come into it. Then your opponent leaves you bleeding out, you heal yourself and get back up.
Focusing only on fighting is stupid, there will always be someone stronger. Even with Haru's delusional obsession over the Rinnegan, he isn't there yet. He needs to survive to reach that point.
To top it all off, you need medical jutsu to transplant eyes, he can't get his precious Rinnegan if he can't transplant them.
Spidersauce chapter 7 . 5/22/2020
I'd like Ino/Haru I think, assuming you fleshed out Ino's character and gave them lots of interactiom on screen. I could see Haru staying aloof from Hinata due to his somewhat sociopathic tendencies, and Ino has the personality and drive to make him care about her whether he wants to or notsimilar to how Shisui did.
Spidersauce chapter 6 . 5/22/2020
I would have liked for Haru's plan to graduate at the same time crash and burn. He isn't good enough to fool all the higher ups into thinking he isn't good enough to be promoted, and Hiruzen's "keep him with Naruto or he'll turn into Orochi" is far too convenient.
Spidersauce chapter 4 . 5/22/2020
Eh, your little villain maniacal scenes where Haru flashes his eyes . . . are really stupid and out of character.
The talk with Ibiki is something very likely to have Hiruzen watching with his crystal ball, and then Haru takes his glasses off and showcases his Sharingan?
Pretty much as stupid as you can getHaru knows about the crystal ball after all.
Spidersauce chapter 2 . 5/22/2020
. . . why is Haru sleeping with Naruto then?
Smack the bitch and kick him out of bed or go elsewhere.
Spidersauce chapter 1 . 5/22/2020
Tbh I want him to never awaken the Mangekyo. It's really rare and few Uchiha ever awaken itthis guy acts like it's a given that it'll happen. Wouod be nice for it not to just to spite him.
Bones chapter 29 . 5/19/2020
He's dead Jim.
Eragon135790 chapter 29 . 4/30/2020
great great great ff please continue it but don't make it romance and let mc stray from his path friends ok he cares about naruto and sasuke and... ok but please let him follow the path he started at the beginning. great story so far.
654 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »