Reviews for Kill or be Killed
Eragon135790 chapter 1 . 4/29/2020
nice start. and by the way finally a ff where the mc is a childhood friend of naruto i searched and never found a novel themed like this before finally thx author.
Theoneandonlyperson chapter 29 . 3/11/2020
Wait a second... is that a RABY reference?
Red like roses is a rwby theme _
Sgtfre chapter 23 . 3/8/2020
Holy shit?! What happened to the grammar? It suddenly become full of errors
MisterJA chapter 3 . 12/24/2019
Why for each fanfic I read the MC must be attached to someone of the world and can't be selfish and evil from beginning to end?
AquilaPallas129 chapter 29 . 11/24/2019
I like the plot, but one thing that bothers me the most is how Haru interacts with girls. Unless this is a harem fic - in which a note in the overview would be nice, I don’t think how he treats girls is really appropriate. He acts like he is deliberately leading them on, and is flirting all the time. Adding onto how he never seriously rejects any one of them and how he says “he’s not interested”, its not very nice at all. It would be better to limit his love interests to maybe 1-3 girls out of whom he shows interest in or acts this way, instead of basically every single female he comes across. The recent development of this masculine pride thing is also not very helpful to his character development, with thinking that being gay is ewwwww and disliking water since its not manly. Seriously?
AquilaPallas129 chapter 23 . 11/24/2019
Feels like there was a sudden drop in quality of writing? The grammar got worse
Raven Mordrake chapter 9 . 11/8/2019
wow look here we have a sensitive you can tell you have trouble insulting someone just for their writing, if it bothers you so much then get out of here and don't read it.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/26/2019
You fucking suck at writing. The writing you do is askew and doesn’t flow right. Get English classes before coming here to write.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/25/2019
Get a beta reader.
nessiesmith2012 chapter 9 . 10/20/2019
Not gonna lie is sakura is useless so os yakumo. All she did was get carted around and she passed.
Vlad the Impaler the 21st chapter 5 . 10/11/2019
This is beautiful. Haru is probably the smartest OC I've ever seen. I've see a lot of genius SI with their adult brains but none who use childish acting and mask their emotions to deceive people so well.
The way he tricks and manipulates others is brilliant, I am always surprised. You may have bad grammar but it looks like you traded that for brilliant story telling
mr.avocadoman chapter 1 . 10/1/2019
i have to admit. that was the funniest sh*t i read in this month. good job.
DIO THE READER chapter 29 . 9/16/2019
BEST SI-OC NARUTO FANFIC EVER!

Pleassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssse continue this masterpiece. Something this good just can't die like this.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/10/2019
Great idea but really bad grammar. I can’t keep reading because of it :/
Caincrux chapter 2 . 8/11/2019
orochimaru? wow he must be so paranoid to liken him to that snake or that he doesn't meet people much
654 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »