Reviews for Kill or be Killed
Interesting storyline
Update soon
Hmmmmm
DestinyVain chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
Wah, wish naruto is a girl, meh, it is still a good story
Guest chapter 2 . 4/20/2015
There is a lot of plotting in this chapter. Very impressive! XD CANT WAIT FOR UPDATES!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/20/2015
This story is quite good and exciting..I hope you can update sooner
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
updateon dragon emperor Pleaseupdateemperoreyed eyed knight
utbu chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
Its a good story.
It's a shame that i can't favorite this story.
In my phone this site is blocked. So i cannot login with unless using proxy site.
Canyou search my account and PM me,? just to remind me , so i can favorite this story later
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
Love your storyline.. I don't care about the grammar .. It is easy to follow along with what you are talking about. Great job! It was really funny! Thanks for posting! I encourage you to continue!
QueenViper chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
I like the story it's really good, the grammar like you said is bad maybe some one will become your beta reader if not just keep practicing and using examples from other stories to help you improve. I will try to point out some mistakes like the first sentence in this chapter "I don't know what happen" it should be "I don't know what happened" The ed is past tense used when you are talking about something that already happened, and when talking about an something like a object, person, place or animal if there is only one you and "a" in the sentence for example when you said "I pretty sure I saw shark swim towards me" it should be "I'm pretty sure I saw a shark swim towards me" instead. I'm going to stop right there because there is a lot to correct. I hope that helped.
TheSliver-DevilPanda chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
Very nice very nice I am truly honored to read a story like this where even if you have the knowledge of the world and choosing not to do anything is the best
654 | « Prev Page 1 .. 34 41 42 43 44