Reviews for The Future of Mary Bennet
Awesome chapter.
Brokenwings35 chapter 4 . 5/8/2018
I'm loving your story.
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 5 . 4/20/2018
Always wondered what happened to Mary and Kitty after Pride and Prejudice ended. Nice to see an author take on the challenge of coming up with a happy ending for Mary. I thought the style and content to be very reminiscent of Jane Austen's writing. Good job.
Sally chapter 6 . 10/16/2017
Just discovered your story. I really enjoyed it. Would also like to read more about Henry and Mary.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/25/2017
I'm sorry you have to abandon this story. I hope someone adopts it soon.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/24/2017
Thanks for putting this up for adoption. I hope someone else cares about putting Mary into a well-thought-out story.
Brokenwings35 chapter 3 . 9/26/2017
I'm loving your story.
Doris212 chapter 7 . 9/25/2017
Really sweet story. Lovely. Thank you.
Brokenwings35 chapter 2 . 9/25/2017
Great chapter.
Brokenwings35 chapter 1 . 9/25/2017
I liked the chapter.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/26/2016
Hi! I think it's really great that you're considering continuing this story! This was so much fun to read and I think your such a talented author! I can't wait to read the rest of you continue it!
haraf chapter 6 . 2/21/2016
Please do continue, just found your story and loved it. Would love to know more about Henry's and Mary's relationship and how it grows. Will you be writing about kitty as well and if she meets someone whilst with the Aldridges?
Please update soon.
Christinebj chapter 6 . 2/19/2016
Yes more please i was excited to see a fresh post so please hurry up with more storyline!
Christinebj
Atka-Jane chapter 6 . 2/17/2016
I love it! But the abrupt ending surprised me a bit. I wish there's more to read :] This is simple yet so very sweet love story for Mary. I really like it
Tired1999 chapter 6 . 2/17/2016
At least you're starting to write again, so I'm happy.