Reviews for Fighters Oath
A. Nonymous III esq chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
Hihi. Me here. Yes, you know ME... I liked it. Even though you said you had writers' block, it sounds SO like Tifa, and I think this was great for her POV. It's just I think you might need to brush up on some grammar (GRAMMAR FREAK! I'M SORRY!), but it's really not a big problem. Only evil people like Ferrix do stuff like flame for slight grammar flaws. It's hardly noticeable, anyway. I hope this cheers you up, because you know how much I love you and your writing.
Cloud-Bahamut chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
Well this was pretty good. I'm gonna go read some of your other stuff now
tama-chan-lover chapter 1 . 10/31/2003
Not bad! not bad at all! Real nice feeling to it! I salute you in being able to make such a good fic wiht writers block. I can't write poems at all . I get too... dramatic I guess. I wrote a song ifc one time but then someone told me they wern't allowed so i took it off.I would your others, but my head hurst and I don't have enough time because I use the internet and write my stories at it sucks i don't have a computer. Well good job! I prefer Yuffie over Tifa, but thats just me! If you want to read a semi-good ff 7 fic read my other story. Later! buh-byee!
Summoner Hirelena chapter 1 . 2/18/2003
aw i loved it! Thats 2 kawaii, i think Tifa is the coolest FF Charc. so this is so like her. Its sad though she died at the end. _ ut i liked it
Dark Threnody chapter 1 . 2/2/2003
Kinda poetic!Definitely a speech of having writer's block this is pretty should make anather oath for someone else in FF7!
megan maria heaven chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
COOOL! I loved the way you formatted it. Sounds just like Tifa. )
Ann chapter 1 . 12/12/2002
This is great. I normally not read poem or poetry but I like this one. Love the way you write about Tifa. She is my most favorite chapacter of all time.