Reviews for Stardust
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 8/29
Nice, quiet tale, with an enormous depth of emotions underneath. Hopefully Harry bared his fears, and let Hermione heal him. Hopefully, Harry heals Hermione of the pain of the stillbirth.

TGM
hunzbookwyrm chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
I love the story I love a happy ending
juan chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
another new story
amsev chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
Beautiful one-shot. Thank you for writing!
MissRe chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
Short, beautiful and bittersweet. I hate that they had to be parted to heal, but I get it. I'm glad that they found their way back together. Great job.
TxA-GunFighter chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
Really good story.

gunny
PSay chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
This is a bitter-sweet story. I'm glad they made it back together. The time apart did heal them. Thanks for writing. I look forward to more of your stories. pms
Hurin3 chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
Nice fic based on the one of the great songs of all time. Stardust wasn't written by Nat Cole though, but as an instrumental by Hoagy Carmichael in 1927. It was inspired by the solos of Hoagy's friend, the pioneering jazz cornetist Bix Beiderbeck. A few years later, Mitchell Parrish added the words that we associate with the song now.

Whoops. I think the music teacher in me just babbled a bit.

Thanks for writing!
Fibinaci chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
This has all the parts of a great one shot but doesn't read as assembled well, more like you had one or two good scenes in your head them wrote a bit to cobble them together. . The basic concept, they love each other but his issues are weighing them down, and her leaving to get her head right so she can really help him, is a good one, but the execution here is clumsy. She knows he's in pain and somehow thinks giving him more, by the way she leaves him, would help? That's just crazy, but also out of character. If she wouldn't leave him when things were at their worst/most dangerous, why now?. I can see her not being able to write him a note, but her parents/the Weaselys/Luna should know what she's up to.

The time frames used are troublesome, her absence should be shorter, having it so long makes one wonder why some other female(who might see him as a project or a prize to claim, being the one who beat Voldemort) or family friend didn't step in and makes the other characters start to look bad too. It could use an extra section or two in the middle, showing her using the time studying mental health/meditation etc.
erbkaiser chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
Silly Hermione, running away is Ron's shtick and it's never the right answer. She's lucky he loves her enough to forgive her.
rdg2000 chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
Thanks for the great short story. By the end I had tears in my eyes trying to visualize the feeling and heart ache both Harry and Hermione were feeling. For a moment I thought Harry would do something very stupid, like decide he couldn't live without Hermione and kill himself the day before she came back to him. I think your ending is much more enjoyable.

Thank you for sharing your talents and skills with the rest of us. Great job.

rdgale
Jimbocous chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
Thanks!
Mmars69 chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
There is nothing I can say but, thank you.
Red Phoenix Dragon chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
A nice story. Both Harry and Hermione would have been pretty messed up by the lost of so many for one fool's ambition.
Sad Hermione didn't run away with Harry and left their nightmares behind.
Thanks for sharing your story. Please continue to write.
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
Sometimes time apart can bring about a happy reunion, but most often it only causes more heartache.