Reviews for Dark Addiction
YamixYugi Lover chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
im going to use song but change the river line and add tons more to make my own but all credit will go to you.
Kidiu chapter 6 . 8/17/2007
Aw, that was actually sad. Yes, I understand what Yami Malik means. Weird, sad way to end it, too. God, what will happen when they die? And poor Malik.
Kidiu chapter 3 . 8/17/2007
WEow. This is awesome. Great way to get people thinking, eh?
Revea-Lacie chapter 6 . 7/23/2007
Aw...it was brilliant! fantastic! _ I loved the parts of Ryou and Bakura, ooh! also Yami Marik and Malik, Love them! good work! _
otakurose16 chapter 6 . 6/8/2007
I'm scared... Yami Marik's ramblings made sense to me. _ I understood every one of those chapters. Is that a bad thing?
Sarahryoulover4ever chapter 3 . 7/3/2006
you put your own feelings in the story? wow cause that reminded me of my life in general...it's probably one of the only stories that i feel conected to, i think you have an awesome talent for writing and i think this is your 100th review on the story so, YAY 100th REVIEW! and the one sentence you said in the story "insanity is not nearly as bad as everyone says." is so true. UPDATE SOON!
Sarahryoulover4ever chapter 2 . 7/3/2006
I LOVED THAT CHAPTER! if i can't have Ryou then bakura can, i have my own yami to annoy about it!:)

Z: BAKURA IS MINE! NOT THAT WEAKLINGS!

RYOU'S NOT A WEAKLING!*wacks Z rubber hammer* okay, so he is,but he's my weakling! and if he's with bakura i'm happy and you should be too!

Z:why?*growls rubbing now very noticible(sp?)bump on forehead*

cause the writer could of put bakura with tea.

Z:...NO!

see? so be happy! -_-
Sarahryoulover4ever chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
HOW CUTE! i can't beleive i just said that O.O...any way that was a good chappie, i can't wait to see the next chappie!
Chi-chan Lurks chapter 6 . 3/31/2006
I adore this fick so... I'll write more intelegent (and better spelled) reviews later for the chapters that are my favs
Shadowdancer chapter 6 . 1/7/2006
Anhai(me): *blinks* wow...I actually understood that...

Raylien: *deep thought*

Anhai: Poor Marik, this does make you feel kinda sorry for him...It starts out pretty funny and then it turns into...this...

Raylien: *blinks* good job...I guess...*fades away*

Anhai: *rolls eyes* don't mind her she's still upset after finding out one of our fav. stories has been abandoned *pouts* anyway I really liked this story...anyway Bye!
kalimoto chapter 6 . 12/30/2005
Oh wow. I love this story. It's so great. And perfectly written.

I love how you got the character's views across. You can practically see into their soul. You just got the feelings across so amazingly. And the fact that they're talking to us. Trying to make US understand, yet, at the same time, know we never will. _

That, and I think you hit Malik dead on. And Marik. Wow. That was written with the right amount of insanity. "Mine to love, mine to hate, mine to paint with blood." That probably describes him better than any other sentence, in my opinion. Of course, in my opinion, you describe these people better than the creators.

This story is just amazing. Really. I love it. _

You're an awesome writer. YOU ROCK MY SOCKS!

D
XO'MagickMoon'OX chapter 2 . 10/21/2005
Aw that was so sweet and adorable and fluffy and cute and amazing and beautiful and gorgeous and hot and ... okay. Well, anyway ... AWESOME chapter! I love the winter setting; Christmas is one of my favorite times of year! Haha, I got KH for Christmas ... uh ... what was the year it came out? Two Christmases ago? I can't keep track ... but it is THE most amazing game there is ... yes it is ... Riku is my obsession (Gotta love those white-haired bishies _) ... anyway ... totally amazing. You have such a beautiful style ... and amazing taste in pairings ... makes for awesome fics! Yaee!

ever-loyal

XO'MagickMoon'OX
XO'MagickMoon'OX chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
Why can't you believe you wrote it? It's amazing! Beautiful and amazing and, unlike my stories, it had a theme! Yaee! Oh my god, I could gush for hours about your story ... and the beginning just made me laugh. The part about the opposites attracting. Not cause it was bad or anything; on the contrary, it was written beatuifully, it was everything I try to explain about rival relationships, how opposites attract, like with Harry and Draco, Ryou and Bakura, and (even though they're not enemies or anything) Yami and Yuugi. But anyway, the beginning made me laugh cause for the past month or so of school, we've been doing chemistry in biology (some sort of introduction to bio ... a very -long- introduction) and if I had a quarter for every time I've heard/read/written the words "molecule" and "atom" and "hydrogen" and etc in the past month or so, I'd have at least 50 dollars by now, if not much more. So, reading about it in your story made me laugh. Anyway... oh so awesome! I absolutely LOVED the way you described yami, and the differences between him and Yuugi, cause really, they don't look that much alike when you get down to fine details, like their eyes and physique and all of the stuff you mentioned ... and I like the first person POV... just being inside Yuugi's head made everything all the more ... ... more ... I don't know ... all the more emotional or beautiful ... something like that ... the way you described his emotions was gorgeous! And the yaoi ... *gasps* ... that was hot. Like, HOT. Like, amazingly hot ...

"Then, I felt his lips, so soft I was reminded of rose petals and summer rain, against the back of my neck."... *insert fangirl squeal here* ... I just LOVED the way you wrote that, along with every other part in the story. And it wasn't explicit or nuthin ... however insinuating ... but still HOT. Oh, and that lullaby? It was so BEAUTIFUL! I can just picture Yami singing it ... although not in Egyptian, just cause I dun speak Egyptian ... and YOU wrote it? That makes it all the better! So so so aweSOME! (See, I told you I could gush for hours) And just ... justjustjust the interaction between Yami and Yuugi was adorable, hot, and beautiful all at the same time! Wonderful chapter ... now I'm DYING to read the next one! *falls sideways off her of chair, dead* ... haha, just kidding. More, more! I'm addicted!

ever-loyal

XO'MagickMoon'OX
Desidera chapter 2 . 9/14/2005
I think this was just as sweet and just as good as chapter 1!

The way you described Ryou's feelings was very beautiful, I like how he's fond of silence, how he is the true hikari, and how he is so wise when it comes to his life, but still isn't sure if he loves his Yami. That was one of the best things about this story, that Bakura and Ryou aren't entirely sure of their feelings for each other but just know they belong together and can't be apart as Dark and Light can't be apart.

I love the explanations you give for Bakura's violent behaviour, instead of just ignoring the obvious violent streak in his character.

I also love that Bakura is fascinated by snow! That was so sweet!

I love that Ryou cares for Bakura so deeply despite everything he has done, because, in their relationship, it simply doesn't matter, love how he knows he is dangerous and can't even control himself and is in truth just scared.

Great chapter, really!
DaakuKitsune chapter 6 . 9/4/2005
Awsome fic! You did an excellent job! It was so sweet about the opposites and being halves. I think Yami Malik's was especially good. This story was really great! _