Reviews for Virtually Real
Overfic23 chapter 3 . 6/25
Strange fact:

The record height for surviving free fall is around 30,000 feet. A flight attendant was sucked out of the plane at altitude and managed to not die. The trick is to aim for the snow, preferably as fluffy and thick as possible while feet first.
JohnyXD chapter 6 . 5/23
Dammit! You had to stop HERE?!
wolf-master321 chapter 6 . 3/24
please update. begging you please update.
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 6 . 3/1
wow. so dumbledore can freeze his trust vault? but he's already paid for his wands. how is that relatable?
Does that mean he can limit harry's possessions? Cant harry just take out loads of money to keep in his inventory?
And harry was more subtle. He kept his complaints to himself and voiced them when his stress reached the peak. Bad habit,yes, but that was harry.
Whats the legal age now?
I kinda wanted harry to have a guy too, you know? Like the twins, or something.
I would have liked bi!harry
KyuubinUzumaki chapter 6 . 2/21
I know you haven't updated in over two years, but I've seen stories resume from longer hiatuses than this. I really hope you will come back to this, perhaps after adjusting to college life and finding a balance in your work and writing. I will follow this story because I think it's very good and well thought out - even if there were a few grammatical errors dispersed in the chapters.

If you don't continue the story I still hope all is well with you and wish you luck on the activities you pursue.
Incendio, creating a normal fire.
Wasn't it in the first book that Harry learned that every single wizard and witch who isn't a complete moron can actually cast the flame freezing spell?
So yeah, without it being some sort of cursed fire that negates the flame freezing spell his plan does nothing.
SuperApplePie chapter 6 . 12/30/2017
An interesting story.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/11/2017
This story is great, it's a shame you haven't updated it in so long, hope you work on it some more!
himanshusehrawat0904 chapter 6 . 11/15/2017
Man i wanna say this is the first video game plot story of Harry Potter which looks authentic and real not exaggerated. So pls complete this story quickly hope to see next chapter soon...
im1 chapter 6 . 9/6/2017
nice setup.
bogus1 chapter 5 . 8/4/2017
shellshock and PTSD are disjoint. shellshock is the first traumatic event, and PTSD is everything AFTER the first event.
bogus1 chapter 1 . 8/3/2017
I vote for Slave Ginny!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/7/2017
I care enough to point out that you haven't updated the story in a couple years :3
Guest chapter 6 . 5/20/2017
Please don't abandon this story!
sharingankakashi007 chapter 6 . 5/21/2017
I hate Dumbledore sooo much right now
Fuck that goat fucker
Goddamn old asshole
That felt good
Damn seriously what's harry gonna do now
Sooo curious
With Dumbledore he doesn't have many options
Pettigrew is caught
And his wands are kept away by Dumbledore
This sucks
He can't even escape from the dursly's easily now
Guess he'll just have to grind his skills
And keep on levelling and finally
Kick Dumbledore's ass
Or maybe he could ally with Malfoy pr something
And is Dumbledore using legillimacy