Reviews for Robin: Boy Wonder
Ladynoir1987 chapter 4 . 6/2/2017
Anagnorisis (/ˌænəɡˈnɒrᵻsᵻs/; Ancient Greek: ἀναγνώρισις) is a moment in a play or other work when a character makes a critical discovery. Anagnorisis originally meant recognition in its Greek context, not only of a person but also of what that person stood for.
Peripeteia a sudden reversal of fortune or change in circumstances, especially in reference to fictional narrative.
Selias chapter 22 . 3/14/2017
Amazing story.
Dossypet chapter 22 . 3/6/2017
I loved this! 3 Read it in one sitting and it made my day because I am sick! 3 Bless you! Can't wait to read the next one. (Also you are not officially on my favorite authors list.) So grand job!
WhenInDoubtLeave chapter 22 . 11/29/2016
this is great, plz make more!
littleditto chapter 22 . 9/12/2016
Awesome story. Truly.
Aquarica chapter 22 . 7/21/2016
This story was absolutely lovely to read. Nice job.
Addie Lover of Stories chapter 22 . 5/29/2016
This was freaking awesome! XD I loved it! thanks for writing!
Kirlial chapter 22 . 5/24/2016
Hey there, just reviewing to say that I loved this entire story. It was very original and creative and I loved the mystery. Plus Robin is my favourite character so a story focusing on him is great!
silvery crimson moon chapter 22 . 4/12/2016
This story was frickin' awesome!
silvery crimson moon chapter 20 . 4/12/2016
LMAO Omg! This chapter was absolutely hilarious! By far my favorite I think :)
Unlucky Alis chapter 22 . 3/10/2016
I loved this story so much, and I really like how you incorporated Raven into the story. I had been looking forward to a bit of a surprise/ impressed moment where the league and the sidekicks discovered how long Robin had been looking for (besides Kaldur), but the constant questions about his age were pretty funny :P
HetaliaIShipIt chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
a really awesome intro 3
Luxen T chapter 22 . 12/1/2015
Just letting you knoooooow that I thoroughly enjoyed this story. It was super special awesomesauce and only got better as it went, not just the story but your writing too. :)

- Lux
Guest chapter 22 . 9/15/2015
Yayay I just finished reading this story which is AMAZING and I was so sad it was over then I saw that you started a new one so yay thank!
Ahsoka chapter 10 . 9/13/2015