Reviews for Parched
Ominous Rain chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
That was awesome! :D
mrspookiedixon914 chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
How the hell did I miss this?! Caryl!vampire fics are my Faaaaaaaaave! Loved this one so much. If you have the desire to write more of these, pleeeeeeease do so! 's
Hippyheartnsoul.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
Sexy and intense! "Parched" is a good title; so many different things to which it can allude. Please consider doing Carick. :)
TheRealSonia chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
Interesting. Very interesting. The idea of these three becoming vampires. I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
I love you for having vampire Rick kill Beth! lol, joyous. Now please,please,please write a Carick fic,
serpetinefire chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
wow... this was fan-fucking-tastic! kind of twisted, kind of evil and oh so perfect! thank you...
chemfemme chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
Wow! You've plumbed depths of darkness, and it's so delicious! "It's time to listen to what the world is telling you…" - way to twist that knife. Carol as vindictive seductress, but in such a good way.
The vampire angle is so intriguing. Is turning your companion an act of love, or hate - or maybe where love & anger meet full circle and become something new?
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
Holy wow. I didn't know I needed this until you wrote it. I'm still open mouthed and wanting more of here. That was incredibly hot and vivid and I'm trying really really really hard not to think that the blonde at the end there was Beth or heaven forbid one of the girls. EEEK. You bad, and I love it. 3