Reviews for Scheming with the Devil
ApatheticGamer chapter 6 . 9/3
I love this story! I'm excited to see how Itachi is feeling.
Thanks for the update! I love it
JigokuShoujosRevenge chapter 6 . 8/10
See, I'm not sure how I feel about this story because right now it feels like it could go either way for me . . . I watch premises like this on film and it's easy for me to get sucked into at the moment and a few days later think back on it and realize it sucks, so for now I'll just say I enjoyed reading and question some concerns . . . In one of the chapters you mentioned some rather Pavlovian responses she now has around Uchiha and how his intent was to train her into the ideal woman. While in private Sakura still has crude language and opinions, things about her from the beginning seems trained out. And then there's the whole thing about Itachi seeming to be genuinely interested but has no qualms about forking out cash to her and Sakura has no qualms with accepting the money even though technically Itachi is uncomfortably breaching his own contract. (And by the way Sakura mentions these instances, she's the one uncomfortable.)

Sorry. I'm always super hard on romance stories . . .
Booker10 chapter 6 . 8/9
Love it!
savemechocolate chapter 6 . 8/9
Great chapter update soon please and thank you
nekokanna36 chapter 6 . 8/9
I enjoy this story plz update soon
k.chervenkova chapter 5 . 8/7
i thought i read these chapters already if i am not mistaken. its been long since your last update, i hope u continue this story on regular basis updates. i enjoy your sense of humour very much!
Mimi chapter 5 . 8/7
I enjoy this story very much ! Please update soon
Athena chapter 7 . 6/13
This is a real masterpiece and I would love to see more of it...
Ash2000 chapter 7 . 6/10
Glad I came across this masterpiece. Can't wait for more soon
Shyzuka chapter 1 . 5/30
please update !
Sasusakui chapter 7 . 3/12
Oh my god oh my god oh my god they kissed! They really kissed! I just hnnnnngggghhhh! Ugh. Just kill me now. Ive been waiting for this moment.
Uchiha Misaki chapter 7 . 3/5
Thanks for the wonderful update can't wait for more
guest chapter 7 . 3/4
I have been waiting for you to update so that I would read the whole story again. It really cheers me up. Another wonderful chapter. Thankyou so much.
Itachan chapter 7 . 3/4
I'm really liking this! Continue please! And why the heck did Sakura decided to be involved with drugs of all job?!