Reviews for Kickin' it with Kit
connollyt chapter 2 . 2/6
Loved the beginning of this story. Any chance it will be finished?
Ybanormlmom chapter 2 . 5/5/2015
I love a strong Steph story and having overcome childhood trauma like that is the foundation of how she became such a great Ranger medic. Can't wait to read more.
feelingcowgirlish chapter 2 . 5/4/2015
More soon? Please?
Guest chapter 2 . 4/30/2015
WOW, what a sad childhood, so glad Steph was able to get away from that life and become strong and talented and make a life for herself. Look forward to where you lead us with this story. Thanks for sharing with us. Next chapter please.
Angela Mueller chapter 2 . 4/26/2015
Apparently, Frank doesn't pay any attention to his daughters? Either one? What a chicken liver. As for Helen, can't the neighbors hear her screaming? Looking forward to the next chapter.
carrotmusic chapter 2 . 4/26/2015
It might be dark, but it is very believable. Not of mention very sad. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with next. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
This looks like it has makings of an interesting story. Again, you do have a way with words. Looking forward to where you go with this one. However, I do hope you can continue on with your Hitched to Stitch story, it is a really good one. Thanks for sharing your words with us.
Angela Mueller chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
Looking forward to this story. Many thanks for sharing.
Gold1Fire chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
Looks good can't wait for the next chapter
mandababe15 chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
Great idea! Glad I'm not the only one who thought kit is great!
carrotmusic chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
You've set a fascinating stage here. Love your version of Steph and can't wait to find out what she gets up to. Thanks for sharing.
padme14 chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
Love the story. Love that it's different. Can't wait to find out what happens next and who all she meets by going back home.